Status
Not open for further replies.
andreset2.jpg

guantesrojos.jpg

guantesblancos.jpg

copahombre3.jpg

copahombre1.jpg

caretablanca2.jpg

Those black and gold zepol's look sexy... I love the two tone thumb... that's a great look.

great thread, is Seyer the sister company of Reyes or something? Curious because obviously Seyer spelt backwards is Reyes

Hi.

In the begining(1938) was Seyer only, was a family company, because problems within the family the brothers felt apart and Cleto Reyes was founded (1975).

In M

Somebady tell me if You can see the pictures, please

Somebady tell me if You can see the pictures, please

if i click the link i can see the pictures.
thanks!

which of the brands is best for velcro enclosure?
often, I don't have anybody who can help me lace my gloves up, so I prefer velcro.

My choices for Velcro closure are:
Cleto Reyes and JC PAcheco

Saludos

Which headgear do you recommend? The Grant boxing gloves look like the Zepol gloves.

Which headgear do you recommend? The Grant boxing gloves look like the Zepol gloves.

Hi SPANKY.

I like a lot the Zepol Headgear(No facebar) because it is comfortable, if You want a bar headgear then I think You must go for Reyes or JC Pacheco(steel bar), I think it is a matter of taste, Casanova have a very good no facebar headgear too but more bulky than Zepol.

About Zepol and Grant Boxing gloves are similars I think it is because I ask Zepol make that color combination, by pictures I can tell You than Seyer and Grant are almost the same, I think.

Please feel free to ask and if I can help You just ask.
Saludos desde M

Thanks for your wealth of knowledge, very helpful.

Who makes Grant gloves?

I recall seeing a pair of all black triple cuff Seyer gloves online, they looked very similar to Grant's training gloves. I haven't been able to locate them online, who sells them?

5v77itfm7

Who makes Grant gloves?

I recall seeing a pair of all black triple cuff Seyer gloves online, they looked very similar to Grant's training gloves. I haven't been able to locate them online, who sells them?

5v77itfm7

It is my pleasure to talk about Mexican Boxing equipment.

I am not sure who makes Grant gloves but I agree than Seyer and Grant are almost the same.

If You want I can help You about acquiring Seyer or another Mexican boxing brand.

Saludos

Who makes Grant gloves?

5v77itfm7

Hey, I guess these are the gloves You talking about:

Par Guante De Piel Para Box Seyer - $ 1,090.00 en MercadoLibre

I already ask Grupo Hamd if they have the triple cuff model, because the ones I buy about 2 months are single cuff, I will let You know ASAP :)
Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back