Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely nothing wrong on Juan's part, but he is just the middle man.

I am quitting boxing therefor I no longer need my gloves and I want to see if any of the members here want them before I put them on eBay. They are Seyers 10oz in black for $80 and $10 for shipping in America and $20 overseas. They where only used a few times on a heavy bag. You can read my review on page 19. Juan posted pictures of them on page 13, although they are like new if you want to see a current picture or ask me questions send me a private message.

I am quitting boxing therefor I no longer need my gloves and I want to see if any of the members here want them before I put them on eBay. They are Seyers 10oz in black for $80 and $10 for shipping in America and $20 overseas. They where only used a few times on a heavy bag. You can read my review on page 19. Juan posted pictures of them on page 13, although they are like new if you want to see a current picture or ask me questions send me a private message.

That pair of Seyers are the last ones of very,very,very nice qualtiy gloves made by the Seyer guys

Hi Technoir, do Casanova make boxing boots? Is the brand overall the same quality that it was in the past or have they declined?

Hi Minowa.

Casanova make boots, classic style ones, and he lows his quality a little but in boxing gloves not in boots

Saludos

Hi Minowa.

Casanova make boots, classic style ones, and he lows his quality a little but in boxing gloves not in boots

Saludos

do you have any pictures of the boots you could post? Do Mexican boots run true to size?

I'm looking for mid-cut ones primarily

My JC Pacheco Facebar Headgear is complete!

Foto0650.jpg

Foto0651.jpg

Foto0652.jpg

Gold 18 oz Boxeo Gloves will be posted when complete also, when I get my other gear in the mail, I will wear them and post pics.

that is what I always wanted. How did you know!? :swoon:

nice av btw!

that is what I always wanted. How did you know!? :swoon:

nice av btw!

Who doesn't want a guitar on their gloves? It allows you to play sweet chin music;)

Thanks man, Since my new gear is gold, maybe I'll replace Canelo with a pic of myself.

I tried clicking on that link to see the guitar gloves but I can't. Do I have to add them as friends?

those gloves would go perfectly with these H&L converters:

ED2D069D-80E5-4F05-95B7-1CE0F343DB1E-3213-0000038CAFCE3F48.jpg

imo. rock n roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back