Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I have only seen Solo on ebay, and a website that doesn't really exist: Index of /

What someone was trying to say all those weren't actually Mexican gloves? Do you have gringos working in the factories down there? :icon_lol:

Sorry I don

damn bigcp84 what happened that had you getting dubs? also anyone got the answer to that facebook question? Do you have to like them to see the rest of the pics or what i can't see anything besides that capt shield

damn bigcp84 what happened that had you getting dubs? also anyone got the answer to that facebook question? Do you have to like them to see the rest of the pics or what i can't see anything besides that capt shield

Do you have a FB account? I don't and I'm only getting the shield.

My Zepol (father) gloves arrived from Juan. They are very comfortable. They have an already broken in feel. The leather is soft and pliable and the padding is excellent. I love the way Zepol builds the thumb pocket on the gloves. I am able to make a very natural fist and can easily open my hand. The lacing is 5/8" strips of herringbone weaved cotton that allows for 3 full revolutions around the wrist. I really like how these gloves look and feel. I have not tried them out for sparing yet but hope to this week.

Zepol01.jpg

I look forward to hearing from those of you that bought other brands of gloves.

Last edited:
My Zepol (father) gloves arrived from Juan. They are very comfortable. They have an already broken in feel. The leather is soft and pliable and the padding is excellent. I love the way the Zepol builds the thumb pocket on the gloves. I am able to make a very natural fist and can easily open my hand. The lacing is basically 5/8" strips of herringbone weaved cotton that allows for 3 full revolutions around the wrist. I really like how these gloves look and feel. I have not tried them out for sparing yet but hope to this week.

Zepol01.jpg

Those look even better than the red and gold ones posted earlier.

My Zepol (father) gloves arrived from Juan. They are very comfortable. They have an already broken in feel. The leather is soft and pliable and the padding is excellent. I love the way Zepol builds the thumb pocket on the gloves. I am able to make a very natural fist and can easily open my hand. The lacing is 5/8" strips of herringbone weaved cotton that allows for 3 full revolutions around the wrist. I really like how these gloves look and feel. I have not tried them out for sparing yet but hope to this week.

Zepol01.jpg

I ordered the same ones but in 18oz

Just want to thank Tech for all his advice and help. An absolute pleasure to do business with. A lot of gear retailer can learn a lot about service from him. Saludos!

Just want to thank Tech for all his advice and great service. An absolute pleasure to do business with! Saludos!

Zepol01.jpg

I like the look of these gloves.

How did I manage to miss this gem of a thread?

Custom mexican made boxing equipment FTW!!!

Wait what is going on in this thread? Who makes custom equipment? Details please!!!

Wait what is going on in this thread? Who makes custom equipment? Details please!!!

It is all in the thread, ask Technoir any specific questions, as he is the Mexican connection. :icon_chee

Anyone receive their gloves yet? mine are still "International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada" since the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back