#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

It says the woman is a headcase, this is a nothingburger, has nothing to do with #MeToo tbh
why doesn't it? #metoo is about people coming out telling their sexual assault story. this woman came out with her sexual assault story. it doesn't matter that she lied about it, the people who run with the #metoo hashtag have never given a shit if they sexual assault stories were true.

this is textbook #metoo.

and this video is a prime example of why people think the #metoo movement's idea of "believe all women" is absolute bullshit.

That kid crying does it for me. I can't handle idiots messing with kids.
this woman wanted to get her "victim cred" by any means necessary, even if it meant falsely accusing a 9-year old of sexual assault. SJWs are truly fucked in the head.

Believe all White women lol

Where was the #metoo movement when it came to the thousands of underage White girls groomed by S-Asian gangs?
ignoring it's existance so they couldn't be called bigots for accusing muslims of doing what they do.

why doesn't it? #metoo is about people coming out telling their sexual assault story. this woman came out with her sexual assault story. it doesn't matter that she lied about it, the people who run with the #metoo hashtag have never given a shit if they sexual assault stories were true.

this is textbook #metoo.

and this video is a prime example of why people think the #metoo movement's idea of "believe all women" is absolute bullshit.

Ah, you're one of those. By the same exact token I can pick out the most retarded gun rights nutjob and state that they are a prime example of why 2nd amendment is bullshit. See how that works? That's right - it doesn't. You don't get to throw the baby out with the bath water. Every group of people large enough contains total retards, but the outliers don't automatically invalidate the overall cause. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Shit like this literally has everything to do with that metoo bullshit.

No, it doesn't. Do you know why? Because you and your lot will be the first ones to claim how an "outlier" shooting up a school has nothing to do with the gun regulation discussion. One can't be true while the other is false, so you can have either both be true (i.e. both be sufficient evidences that their underlying causes are shit and should be curbed) or both be false, which is what rational thinking mandates

Ah, you're one of those. By the same exact token I can pick out the most retarded gun rights nutjob and state that they are a prime example of why 2nd amendment is bullshit. See how that works? That's right - it doesn't. You don't get to throw the baby out with the bath water. Every group of people large enough contains total retards, but the outliers don't automatically invalidate the overall cause. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
don't be a dishonest. don't pretend like it's only a small percentage or people in the #metoo movement who automatically assume the accused is guilty. the "guilty until proven innocent" people in the #metoo movement aren't a fringe minority. don't lie.

C'mon, don't you have a sense of humor?
- its just applied psychology?
- humanities without the humility?
- those who are terrible at philosophy, inept at history and worse at statistics?
During my college years, sociology was always the target of all jokes on the humanitis department.

The humanities of humanities.

lol @ this being a MeToo subject.

Yeah, this drunk white woman at a gas station who told black passersby to upload their videos to World Star was clearly a liberal with heightened sensibilities toward gender differences.

don't be a dishonest. don't pretend like it's only a small percentage or people in the #metoo movement who automatically assume the accused is guilty. the "guilty until proven innocent" people in the #metoo movement aren't a fringe minority. don't lie.

The burden of evidence is on you, boyfriend, as it's you who claimed that it's not a small percentage (so then moderate to large) of the #MeToo movement supporters who automatically assume that the accused is guilty and that, due to that, the whole movement is rendered bogus. Good luck.coming up with that. The far more realistic scenario is that you're just some sad incel misogynist/MRA who weaves fairy tale narratives that support their bigotry using nothing but thin air with a sprinkle of bullshit, at least that's how you sound, and that's coming from a guy who'll be the first to call bullshit on #MeToo/LGTBQ rights activism gone rogue

The burden of evidence is on you, boyfriend, as it's you who claimed that it's not a small percentage (so then moderate to large) of the #MeToo movement supporters who automatically assume that the accused is guilty and that, due to that, the whole movement is rendered bogus. Good luck.coming up with that. The far more realistic scenario is that you're just some sad incel misogynist/MRA who weaves fairy tale narratives that support their bigotry using nothing but thin air with a sprinkle of bullshit, at least that's how you sound, and that's coming from a guy who'll be the first to call bullshit on #MeToo/LGTBQ rights activism gone rogue
Look at the Kavanaugh case. Before investigation he was deemed guilty by the majority of the left. Once we found out blasey ford had zero evidence he is still deemed guilty.

Look at the Kavanaugh case. Before investigation he was deemed guilty by the majority of the left. Once we found out blasey ford had zero evidence he is still deemed guilty.

That's it? One example? And, at that, of a guy who flat out lied during his testimony (e.g. pretty much every word regarding the high school slang, to the point that even your homeboy Jordan Peterson didn't buy that shit)? A really believable guy. And that's that then, the whole #MeToo is bogus because the left didn't buy what a super sketchy guy was selling the world? That's pretty weak, boyfriend

That's it? One example? And, at that, of a guy who flat out lied during his testimony (e.g. pretty much every word regarding the high school slang, to the point that even your homeboy Jordan Peterson didn't buy that shit)? A really believable guy. And that's that then, the whole #MeToo is bogus because the left didn't buy what a super sketchy guy was selling the world? That's pretty weak, boyfriend
He’s the most recent and notable case. Why wouldn’t I use the most recent example?

And again, don’t be dishonest and pretend they waited until after his testimony to call him guilty. They called him guilty instantly.

They were calling him guilty because of stupid shit like his yearbook saying he likes beer ffs.

He’s the most recent and notable case. Why wouldn’t I use the most recent example?

And again, don’t be dishonest and pretend they waited until after his testimony to call him guilty. They called him guilty instantly.

They were calling him guilty because of stupid shit like his yearbook saying he likes beer ffs.

Would I say that was the majority of the left though? Based on what? The people who ended up on TV? The politicians? People who stand to win points by taking a side? Is that your sample of the population? Jesus Christ man, don't ever offer to provide anyone with work in statistical analysis if this is how your mind works

She should be flogged.

I'm serious this shit is going too far and women need to be put in their place if they can't behave like rational adults. Targeting children with their runaway agendas is not tolerable.
Women in general have never been able to behave like rational adults.

Women who are actually intellectually strong and rational should be in power, along with intellectually strong and rational men. But that's not what's happening. People are worshipping and exalting women because they're women as a means of atoning for past injustices inflicted upon them.

Childish and impulsive people have just as loud a voice as those who are intelligent and reasonable. Actually louder I'd say because the retards don't know when to stop screaming.

Would I say that was the majority of the left though? Based on what? The people who ended up on TV? The politicians? People who stand to win points by taking a side? Is that your sample of the population? Jesus Christ man, don't ever offer to provide anyone with work in statistical analysis if this is how your mind works

How about the tens of thousands of comments on social media? Or perhaps the donors of nearly one million dollars in support of Ford's false accusations? Perhaps almost every political pundit on television? If all we see from outlets is the negativity and deragotory smearing of Kavanaugh, then it is not illogical to conclude that the majority of the party feels this way. As human beings we look for patterns. Is this scientific evidence? Nope, sure it isnt. However, neither is premise of any left-wing ideology, including the #metoo movement. It is based solely on emotion, with no evidence to speak of.

Back