#MeToo gone too far, woman calls cops on 9 yr old boy claiming he sexually assaulted her

That's it? One example? And, at that, of a guy who flat out lied during his testimony (e.g. pretty much every word regarding the high school slang, to the point that even your homeboy Jordan Peterson didn't buy that shit)? A really believable guy. And that's that then, the whole #MeToo is bogus because the left didn't buy what a super sketchy guy was selling the world? That's pretty weak, boyfriend
5b8ef3d414b23.image.jpg

How about the tens of thousands of comments on social media? Or perhaps the donors of nearly one million dollars in support of Ford's false accusations? Perhaps almost every political pundit on television? If all we see from outlets is the negativity and deragotory smearing of Kavanaugh, then it is not illogical to conclude that the majority of the party feels this way. As human beings we look for patterns. Is this scientific evidence? Nope, sure it isnt. However, neither is premise of any left-wing ideology, including the #metoo movement. It is based solely on emotion, with no evidence to speak of.

Based on "tens of thousands of comments on social media" (just Yahoo comment section, for example), one could extrapolate that the US is comprised of 300 million sub-50 IQ rednecks, and we know that's not the case, so your argument is pretty damn weak. Also, "Ford's false accusations" is all I need to know about you and your kind - in a situation where neither party's claims were proven, but the benefit of doubt was extended to the accused, you automatically assume that the absence of evidence implies the evidence of absence and that the woman's accusations are "false". I personally don't know what the truth here is - she had no proof and he seemed super sketchy - but I'll stop short of saying either is lying, as we don't know that. You, on the other hand, have made your mind up because you're biased against anything related to #MeToo on the grounds of "Dem libruls!", which is to say based on zero logic and 100% ideological hatred for the left. We're done here.

Would I say that was the majority of the left though? Based on what? The people who ended up on TV? The politicians? People who stand to win points by taking a side? Is that your sample of the population? Jesus Christ man, don't ever offer to provide anyone with work in statistical analysis if this is how your mind works
Have you ever left your house? Pretty much anyone who is on the left deemed him guilty by the accusation alone. Add on top of that the majority of the talking heads of the mainstream media painted him as guilty, which is where tonnes of people get their opinions from. It’s pretty easy to see (as long as you aren’t intentionally being obtuse) that it’s not only a small fringe group of people like you make it out to be.

Last edited:
Based on "tens of thousands of comments on social media" (just Yahoo comment section, for example), one could extrapolate that the US is comprised of 300 million sub-50 IQ rednecks, and we know that's not the case, so your argument is pretty damn weak. Also, "Ford's false accusations" is all I need to know about you and your kind - in a situation where neither party's claims were proven, but the benefit of doubt was extended to the accused, you automatically assume that the absence of evidence implies the evidence of absence and that the woman's accusations are "false". I personally don't know what the truth here is - she had no proof and he seemed super sketchy - but I'll stop short of saying either is lying, as we don't know that. You, on the other hand, have made your mind up because you're biased against anything related to #MeToo on the grounds of "Dem libruls!", which is to say based on zero logic and 100% ideological hatred for the left. We're done here.
And the goal posts have officially been moved.

Have you ever left your house? Pretty much anyone who is on the left deemed him guilty by the accusation alone. Add on top of that the majority of the talking heads of the mainstream media painted him as guilty, which is where times of people get their opinions from. It’s pretty easy to see (as long as you aren’t intentionally being obtuse) that it’s not only a small fringe group of people like you make it out to be.

Are you going to ever produce any kind of conclusive - or even circumstantial - evidence that the left that supports #MeToo, by and large, believes in the presumption of guilt in rape accusations, or are you going to keep referencing "take a look around" for the remainder of this discussion? Are you dense? You realize there are men behind #MeToo as well who would stand to benefit precisely dick shit if the system was to shift towards presumption of guilt, right? Supporting #MeToo does not imply supporting presumption of guilt, and you have zero evidence that the presumption of guilt is the overwhelmingly supported notion. Poll people in the street, or find polls asking this and then come back to argue, not with the "look around you" shit

How could one extrapolate that conclusion, logically? You're taking what I said and creating an extreme example and claiming it disproves it. My point is valid, it is not illogical to believe that a majority of liberals believe and think in a simimiar fashion. That's why we label ideologies in general, because groups of people of similar thoughts.

As for Ford's accusations, I believe them to be false as she gave nothing to for me, or anyone else, to believe in. The benefit of the doubt goes to the accused because that is the law, which provides structure to how these issues should be approached.

I have nothing against liberals, by the way. I'm not against their movements because of any hatred, I fact the opposite. It's my love of facts and rational thought that drives me away from them. You can say you're done all you want, you were done before you posted. Your argument was solid until you became emotional.

Women in general have never been able to behave like rational adults.

Women who are actually intellectually strong and rational should be in power, along with intellectually strong and rational men. But that's not what's happening. People are worshipping and exalting women because they're women as a means of atoning for past injustices inflicted upon them.

Childish and impulsive people have just as loud a voice as those who are intelligent and reasonable. Actually louder I'd say because the retards don't know when to stop screaming.

And not only do they not know when to stop(like a baby) they sometimes even think that the louder you scream and the more emotional you are the more right you are.

Are you going to ever produce any kind of conclusive - or even circumstantial - evidence that the left that supports #MeToo, by and large, believes in the presumption of guilt in rape accusations, or are you going to keep referencing "take a look around" for the remainder of this discussion? Are you dense? You realize there are men behind #MeToo as well who would stand to benefit precisely dick shit if the system was to shift towards presumption of guilt, right? Supporting #MeToo does not imply supporting presumption of guilt, and you have zero evidence that the presumption of guilt is the overwhelmingly supported notion. Poll people in the street, or find polls asking this and then come back to argue, not with the "look around you" shit
the evidence is the fact that almost any leftist with any sort of public voice that spoke about the kavanaugh case spoke about it like he was already proven guilty before any of the facts came out.

there obviously hasn't been research done about how the left viewed kavanaugh before the trial. so we can just go of observations and make a hypothesis from that. so let's look at how the leftists who spoke about this publicly talked about this case

the vast majority of leftist politicians act like he's guilty until proven innocent
the vast majority of leftist talking heads in the mainstream news act like he's guilty until proven innocent
the vast majority of leftist people on social media who chose to talk about it act like he's guilty until proven innocent
the vast majority of leftist #metoo protesters act like he's guilty until proven innocent
etc

the most logical hypothesis that it's the general consensus among the left that kavanaugh was guilty before he even gave his testimony. when there are a large amount of public figures(all from different careers and socio economic classes) from the same ideology talking about a certain subject(that pertains to their ideology), and the majority of a speakers all believe the same thing about that topic it's pretty fucking easy to conclude that that is a very common belief among that ideology.

I would get in trouble on this call for not being professional... I would absolutely lay into that lady for being dumb as shit.

She should get the death penalty imo.

Lets just save everyone else the trouble and rid the world of these retarded bitches.

This is a non-news story really because the woman is clearly suffering from some kind of mental issues.

This is a non-news story really because the woman is clearly suffering from some kind of mental issues.
She has a Degree in Sociology and is a feminist, do not call her mentally ill please.

I will say this. When my wife and I went to Jamaica a few years ago, at Dunn’s river falls, several kids under twelve grabbed my wife’s very nice ass and tried to grab her other places as well. I tossed one of them in the water, but they’re kids. They are probably young adult thugs by now.

I will say this. When my wife and I went to Jamaica a few years ago, at Dunn’s river falls, several kids under twelve grabbed my wife’s very nice ass and tried to grab her other places as well. I tossed one of them in the water, but they’re kids. They are probably young adult thugs by now.
0wK.gif

I wasn’t quite that blatant, but grabbed him and tossed him in the water. They

Sounds like a bunch of kids are getting pimped out to a resort and you had to suffer unintended consequences.

Sounds like a bunch of kids are getting pimped out to a resort and you had to suffer unintended consequences.

I just think the poverty is so bad, that these kids go there to beg where a lot of tourists gather. Punk kids. And we were accosted by drug dealers and pimps all the time. Won’t be going back.

Back