• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meteorologist Fired For On Air “Racist Remark”

I didn't even know what the word meant so I had to google it. Found a singer called Johnny Rebel which I am now listening to. Getting racister by the minute. I wonder if that was these fucking snowflakes' intention?
Ahhh yeah, the ol’ “they’re making me racist” nonsense.

<[analyzed}>
Good weaseling out. That's on me, bad wording.

No sir. You were actually correct and I capitulate.

I took a look at the numbers again and there are more blacks incarcerated than whites. I could have sworn it was the other way around but it isn't. It's by a slim margin (40% black to 39% white) but the numbers do not lie so I admit that I was completely wrong.

<2>

For the 2nd question (white or arab) it's still white though. :p

Please note:
The rates of incarceration for black has been steadily dropping over the last several years whereas rates for whites are slowly climbing. Another few years and the answer to the first question may very well be white. I'll take that bet in 3-5 years then...

No sir. You were actually correct and I capitulate.

I took a look at the numbers again and there are more blacks incarcerated than whites. I could have sworn it was the other way around but it isn't. It's by a slim margin (40% black to 39% white) but the numbers do not lie so I admit that I was completely wrong.

<2>

For the 2nd question (white or arab) it's still white though. :p

Please note:
The rates of incarceration for black has been steadily dropping over the last several years whereas rates for whites are slowly climbing. Another few years and the answer to the first question may very well be white. I'll take that bet in 3-5 years then...

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

<Gordonhat>

Lol. I am an engineer and I work with numbers.

Statistically speaking there are more white criminals in the US than any other race. And there have been more terrorist attacks in the US by white people than any other race. That’s a fact no matter how scared you are of black people and Arabs.

Whites are the majority. Of course they will make up the most crime. You are not very good with numbers.

In fairness to the people complaining, it's not "an obvious mistake" unless you're predisposed to give the benefit of the doubt, which I am, about a great number of things. Some people have good reason based upon personal experience to not give the benefit of the doubt in that situation. So, I can understand it, even if I don't agree.
Coon and king are close enough where I'd say it's a mistake. If there is proof he's a racist I'd change my opinion, but I haven't seen any

He says " Martin Luther Coon's king junior park"
So Coon is not a racial slur now??

It does seem like a slip of the tongue, which means he probably says or thinks of the word in private.
At least your AV is correct..

What are the odds that someone who doesn't say that word in private or think of Black people as Coons or hates MLK would say that word.

Normal people don't accidentally just say "Coon"

Sounds like he should be assigned a team of properly ideologically trained psychologists who will answer to a government subconscious wrongthink tribunal.

His subconscious mind must be analyzed and probed. There must be a crime in there somewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back