Metastasis- Breaking Bad coming to Univision

Surprised they pretty much took the original and made this one identical to it. Would have thought they would have changed a few things here and there, basically have the same story, but just with their own spin on it. Guess they played it safe since putting a different spin on a great story usually turns out shitty.

That the brain creates consciousness. Consciousness is one of, if not the biggest mysteries there is, and we seem to have assumed the brain is creating it because when we've done scans we see areas lighting up when we think of certain things. But correlation does not mean causation and I think the mystery of consciousness is going to prove to more than gray matter, chemicals, and a little electricity.

Metastasis is probably a better name

Metastasis, or metastatic disease, is the spread of a cancer from one organ to another

Pretty sure Skyler and Marie are going to.be severely upgraded in terms of hotness, going to be hard to dislike them.

So Skylar will be a hot Colombian....
me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png

We all masturbates. Anyone saying anything else is a liar.

Yes of course, I was just confused because I looked up tosser and that was the definition I found. What about Colombian Hank makes him look like a "right tosser?"

Back