Metastasis- Breaking Bad coming to Univision

You would think they would make minor adjustments. Looks like they copied it down to every crotch grab.

This is great and all, but couldn't they just dubbed the original in spanish and shown that instead.

No!!! I've seen plenty of Spanish Dub in my younger years and its horrendous, unless its animated. The lines change too much and the tone is off.

You would think they would make minor adjustments. Looks like they copied it down to every crotch grab.

Its a Colombian Adaptation, the US did it as well with Ugly Betty.

Dubbed would have been shit, I'm watching this vamos pinche Walter

What's is Colombian Jesse going to shout? "SI PUTOS!!!" Instead of "YEAH BITCH!!!"?

I'm just wondering how they got metastasis from breaking bad. Translated in Spanish, it's rompiendo malo.

I'm just wondering how they got metastasis from breaking bad. Translated in Spanish, it's rompiendo malo.

Makes zero sense in spanish. They opted to go with the cancer theme for the title.

HTin0.St_.56.jpeg

o-UNIVISION-BREAKING-BAD-METASTASIS-570.jpg

Metastasis_Family_1st_scene.png

What would be funny is if this lasts longer than Breaking Bad did and they come up with new material for it.

The HBO show In Treatment was licensed from / an adaptation of some I think Israeli show. Original lasted I think two seasons; adaptation lasted three.

Maybe you recognize the star of In Treatment:

Gabriel-Byrne_Photographer-Jeff-Lipsky-.jpg

Back