Met Tito in Maui

Met Tito a bunch of times, would always come into my old job. He was honestly one of the nicest athletes/stars I've ever met.

So what you met a black belt? Getting an awesome photo victory there. Why don't you go ahead, and tell you, what I see, in the photo, on the beach?
Hahhaa this thread has legendary potential. This one could be a 131 years old

Tito looks great. That is so cool.to.hear he was nice.

I think you can see OP's face in the reflection...

2i6xUVu.gif
Baaaazing!!!

Your neck looks like you shaved it with a $1 bic razor.

it's because his fake persona overshadows him in real day to day life

Coaches, fans, and training partners have raved on how nice and polite he is. He has a damn good reputation outside of his persona

I remember my wrestling coach meet him and Jenna at a restaurant and he told Tito "sorry to bug you but I have enjoyed watching your career". Jenna looked at Tito and said "are we really doing this right now" and Tito basically said yeah we are this guy supports me and my career and then ended up talking to my coach (basically told Jenna to shut up )
I would have said the same as your coach, but to Jenna ;) "sorry to bug you but I have enjoyed watching your career"

I was never a fan of his personality but he could not have been nicer or more respectful. Thanked me 10 times. Said the pleasure was all his.

His girl was a 10 btw.
I see why you blocked your face. You look better as blackface

I think you can see OP's face in the reflection...

2i6xUVu.gif
I only just saw this GIF from BWR.
Damn that is a great idea, and v well executed.
- I like the detail that the face starts off softened with Gaussian blur (prob) and then the blur reduces each frame until it's fully sharp at max zoom. Super clever, great result.

:D

I only just saw this GIF from BWR.
Damn that is a great idea, and v well executed.
- I like the detail that the face starts off softened with Gaussian blur (prob) and then the blur reduces each frame until it's fully sharp at max zoom. Super clever, great result.

Thanks bro. I lowered the opacity on Dana and sloppily masked him in leaving some bits if the original glasses reflection on him. If he was set in their cleanly masked and at a higher opacity it would have lost that look of him being an actual reflection. And you are spot on. Gaussian Blur was used.

Back