Met Tito in Maui

One of the funniest threads in Sherdog history. I've had tears in my eyes. It needs to be stickied.

Yea I think you can see OP in the reflection...

2i6xUVu.gif

<Aug3>

I couldn't get anything -- believe me, I tried

Its actually kind of amazing how it works...on one side you can just see his arm...on the other, the arm continues right up the body and then the reflection breaks just where his face would be.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Has anyone ever posted a photo of themselves and the thread not immediately turn into a hilarious shit show of roasting and shooping?

I posted a photo of me winning my second MMA fight years ago. I have slight colly ear and a badly crooked nose and removed the pick within 10 minutes once the thread completely turned on me lol. Good thing I got to deleting it before shoopers came in.

Love this place.

honestly , if I had to guess your identity from that picture this is what I would come up with
dogk69-88efa718-1044-4ba1-bbde-9c683d3c1539.png

Has anyone ever posted a photo of themselves and the thread not immediately turn into a hilarious shit show of roasting and shooping?

I posted a photo of me winning my second MMA fight years ago. I have slight colly ear and a badly crooked nose and removed the pick within 10 minutes once the thread completely turned on me lol. Good thing I got to deleting it before shoopers came in.

Love this place.

Good job on deleting the pic, damn this place is savage

I like to think theres a special place in heaven for sherbros who get shooped into a living death

You tried to block out your face when you should have been blocking out that neck

eventhough we don't have TS's face, but this thread delivers

I was never a fan of his personality but he could not have been nicer or more respectful. Thanked me 10 times. Said the pleasure was all his.

His girl was a 10 btw.

Bit of corrective surgery for TS

PicsArt_12-31-01.47.51.jpg

Back