Met Nick Diaz in Vegas

Get rid of the shirt. For good.

Also congratz on meeting a fighter like Nick Diaz.

Sherdoggers are brutal.

I like your shirt.

So it's true... Nick was drugged. Did you pretend to be his buddy while he was unconscious and "help" him to the car in order to rub your beard against his body?

But seriously, nice AV.

Did you tell him V Neck T-Shirts are only to be worn in bath houses in 'Frisco? It's the law.

Why would you root for someone because they have "less mileage?"

Long time lurker. Finally decided to join

giphy.gif

You've come to the right place.

Hey guys! Long time lurker. Finally decided to join and share this pic. I was at the canelo- cotto fight and met nick at a store buying water. He was cool, i really didnt bug him much. I said "whats up champ!" and he gave me a mean look but sized me up and saw i was no threat. He asked who i was rooting for in the fight, i said canelo, he asked "why?". I told him i thought canelo had less mileage, and he laughed in a "what does this guy know about fighting" type of way. We got in line to pay and i took the pic. He then asked if i had tickets to scalp him lol. He seems like a chill dude. A real "dont fuck with me i wont fuck with you" attitude. I regret not inviting him to take a toke off my one-hitter. Fire away guys!
Pretty sure the seahorse shirt gave it away...

And aloso - did you ask him if he keeps in touch with Carlos Conduit?

And finally - great av! Best villain ever.

Last edited:
That seahorses fad is becoming huge

IMG_20151122_195610_copy.jpg

Nate seems way more approachable. I'm a huge Diaz fan but Nick is kind
of intimidating. I'm sure he's a nice guy once you get past the rough edges.

Lol at Nick sizing up TS who looks totally harmless.

Did you know that there are about 54 species of seahorses worldwide, and possibly as many sub-species. It is often difficult for scientists to identify seahorses because individuals of the same species can vary greatly in appearance. New species continue to be found.

Lol at Nick sizing up TS who looks totally harmless.
Glasses, hipster beard and seahorse shirt is considered a very dangerous cocktail in some parts of the world dude!! And by that I mean Disney World...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back