Met Nick Diaz in Vegas

Dougfunny

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time lurker. Finally decided to join and share this pic. I was at the canelo- cotto fight and met nick at a store buying water. He was cool, i really didnt bug him much. I said "whats up champ!" and he gave me a mean look but sized me up and saw i was no threat. He asked who i was rooting for in the fight, i said canelo, he asked "why?". I told him i thought canelo had less mileage, and he laughed in a "what does this guy know about fighting" type of way. We got in line to pay and i took the pic. He then asked if i had tickets to scalp him lol. He seems like a chill dude. A real "dont fuck with me i wont fuck with you" attitude. I regret not inviting him to take a toke off my one-hitter. Fire away guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20151122_195610.jpg
    IMG_20151122_195610.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 845
you work at ign bro?

img_20151122_195610-jpg.125649

ign_vip_ign_MSliva_1280w.jpg

Did you ask him why he is wearing Nate's favourite shirt?

Doesn't seems legit unless it was at an airport duty free shop

You asshole...

You didn't smoke him up ?

I call bullshit. That fucker is like a bloodhound for weed. No need to have dogs in airports. Just have Nick sniffing everybody's crotch. He'll find that contraband.

;) Cool story bro. Thanks for sharing.

Unbutton that top button and let your neckbeard breathe

TS contact @Macalpinerules for a trip report consultation before you even think about boring us with this bullshit ever again

Use your real account.

That's not Nick. He never wears black V neck t shirts.

Hey guys! Long time lurker. Finally decided to join and share this pic. I was at the canelo- cotto fight and met nick at a store buying water. He was cool, i really didnt bug him much. I said "whats up champ!" and he gave me a mean look but sized me up and saw i was no threat. He asked who i was rooting for in the fight, i said canelo, he asked "why?". I told him i thought canelo had less mileage, and he laughed in a "what does this guy know about fighting" type of way. We got in line to pay and i took the pic. He then asked if i had tickets to scalp him lol. He seems like a chill dude. A real "dont fuck with me i wont fuck with you" attitude. I regret not inviting him to take a toke off my one-hitter. Fire away guys!

Brave soul posting your pic here haha...nice story.

Lol...wtf. Was that an actual streaker during some American Ninja Warrior shit?

First seahorse shirt I've ever seen. props

Nice seahorse shirt brah. Bet it goes great with your Spongebob Squarepants boxers.

Did you ask him if he going to fight Tyrun?

Lol...wtf. Was that an actual streaker during some American Ninja Warrior shit?

This was no streaker.
This was one the guy that test the trial that made this "private joke". As soon as he stopped, security caught him

Back