Met Cheick Kongo Yesterday

wow itsofficial. I might have to read every page of this thread. I don't know if you did this on purpose, but wow....

UFC135Hairdo.jpg

A little late, but better late than sorry, heres my shoop with UFC 135​

Can someone please tell me if TS has posted recently or what his thoughts/feelings are on his now god-like status on sherdog?

I am too busy appreciating...no...truly savouring each and every shoop in here.

I keep wanting to pick a favorite shoop, but they're all so amazing...

Can someone please tell me if TS has posted recently or what his thoughts/feelings are on his now god-like status on sherdog?

I am too busy appreciating...no...truly savouring each and every shoop in here.

syuq0h.jpg

He's posted a few times, he likes the thread lol. Junkaroo especially he hasnt slept since this thread started lol..

Hey its official have you showed anybody you know this thread?

im sure Jesus saw it, and laughed. and in the end isn't that what matters?
Man I still have some gifs to make but I don't know if its worth it.Hopefully I can get them up in time.

Who was this again?

The original GIF? I have no idea, I just thought of the little celeb / fighter appearances during the PPV when Junk brought up itsofficial getting recognized at UFC 135 and he produced the magic.

Man I still have some gifs to make but I don't know if its worth it.Hopefully I can get them up in time.

for some reason because of this threads legendary status i dont believe it will get locked until its officially dead and no1 is posting brilliance anymore. so yah feel free to keep adding cuz we the ppl want it, we the ppl want....

MOOARR.jpg

Back