Meryl Streep Mixed Martial Arts Is Not An Art! :)

Freedom...so long as you're not sick, black, Muslim, gay, a woman, or someone with a dissenting opinion. I'm so sorry sunshine, but the rest of the world no longer views the US as the land of the free.

Can you back up the claims that the sick, black, muslim, gay, women and people with dissenting opinions don't have freedom? It sounds like regurgitated SJW rhetoric. And please back up the claims by informing us how those entire groups don't have freedom. Using examples from a person here and there doesn't back up those widespread claims either. You're throwing millions and millions of people under that blanket statement. Lets hear it.

Can you back up the claims that the sick, black, muslim, gay, women and people with dissenting opinions don't have freedom? It sounds like regurgitated SJW rhetoric. And please back up the claims by informing us how those entire groups don't have freedom. Using examples from a person here and there doesn't back up those widespread claims either. You're throwing millions and millions of people under that blanket statement. Lets hear it.

Specifically?

Stop and frisk

The relentless pursuit to overturn Roe v Wade

The proposed introduction of Muslim registries

The financial constraints of being hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt because you got cancer

Why the fuck hasn't this thread been moved to the War Room?

e29bb3f4c51a460b00d28833e5b6010e.jpg

No, all he's got is talking points, nothing of substance. Look at the username and you'll find it's quite fitting for the guy.

Neither do I. Enjoy living in whatever hell hole you come from.
Love the Russia thing.

The Democratic National Committee (Not government) leaks information highlighting their primary being rigged among other horrible things, possibly making the difference in how a great deal of Americans view them and their nominee.

Or in other words, Russia hacked the voting machines electing Trump. The plan to elect a war hawk with plans for Russia failed, so now the only option left is war with Russia.

If mixed martial arts is art, it's a crude, ugly art. As a combat sport, it's bad ass. Now there are martial art competitions focused on form and movement that are definitely art and impressive and when I see them on TV I watch for 30 seconds and say "Cool." Then I change the channel.

Back