Social MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS (to every last one of you miserable sob’s)

Hah, ok, thx. I’ve never watched Trailer Park Boys. Dude has the Hunter hair, kinda the same shades, and a bottle of booze. Must be a good show!

It's pretty darn funny, it's worth checking out. This sums it up well...

"Follow the booze-fueled misadventures of three longtime pals and petty serial criminals who run scams from their Nova Scotia trailer park."

On Netflix if you have it.

It's pretty darn funny, it's worth checking out. This sums it up well...

"Follow the booze-fueled misadventures of three longtime pals and petty serial criminals who run scams from their Nova Scotia trailer park."

On Netflix if you have it.

back in high school it was the only thing that kept me home and out of trouble on a sunday night. waiting for a new episode to air.

Hah, ok, thx. I’ve never watched Trailer Park Boys. Dude has the Hunter hair, kinda the same shades, and a bottle of booze. Must be a good show!

i can't really see the resemblance lol

ihBjN99.jpg

marjorie taylor greene says she got swatted for christmas. for the 8th time.

Last time it happened

Someone did come forward to police and claimed responsibility for the incident. They said they targeted Greene because they were upset a out her opposition to transgender youth rights.

Sad how the left in the US endorse terrorists in their ranks.

merry christmas everyone, including friends and foes. hope you're having a wonderful day with friends and family and if you're in a situation where that's not the case and you're feeling low, i wish you better times, and hey, we kinda have each other, right?

god bless you miserable sonsofbitches and i look forward to our mud flinging contests for the rest of 2024. it should be a spicy one!

And a prosperous ‘24!
i’ve always liked the holiday season and buying/giving junk to people.. oh, yeah, the booze and food too.

Anyhow, totally from the heart here, all the blessings I can muster to all of you characters, stay positive envisioning your best future and make every thought, action and word count like it’s your last..

ps. Santa is a sassy black lady.

5ad4cd18384589cebca761642dcfb112.jpg

Back