Social MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS (to every last one of you miserable sob’s)

lilelvis

Church of the Inner Tube
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And a prosperous ‘24!
i’ve always liked the holiday season and buying/giving junk to people.. oh, yeah, the booze and food too.

Anyhow, totally from the heart here, all the blessings I can muster to all of you characters, stay positive envisioning your best future and make every thought, action and word count like it’s your last..

ps. Santa is a sassy black lady.

I could drink

Conor-McGregor-and-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Day-of-Reckoning-boxing-01.jpg

Jeremiah 10​

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Hope you all enjoy the Winter Solstice ya bunch of heathens!

And a prosperous ‘24!
i’ve always liked the holiday season and buying/giving junk to people.. oh, yeah, the booze and food too.

Anyhow, totally from the heart here, all the blessings I can muster to all of you characters, stay positive envisioning your best future and make every thought, action and word count like it’s your last..

Same to you and yours, and all yous' and yours'!

And a prosperous ‘24!

Merry Christmas to you too, lilevil.

P.s. I'm willing to spank yo lil ass for calling Santa a sassy black lady.

- Merry Christmas!

gsbs-06.jpg

We celebrate the day Batman stopped Penguim evil plans and also the fist Bro. The guy that come back before the T800! Jesus Christ!
xzav780yk1fa1.jpg

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

mariah-carey-christmas-charts.jpg

Back