Men and Women and the Availability of Sex

Always women. Tip for guys. Don’t get too drunk! You’ll be surprised how much success you’ll have if you’re actually coherent and on point after midnight. I think many dudes get way to wasted.

A woman possesses the most valuable commodity to ever exist on planet Earth. Men purchase it, fight for it, go to war over it, lie for it, risk everything for it. The answer to your question sir, is the one with the pussy.
5B583954-3D51-43D2-BD97-B3631E6A0A18.gif

Ay, that's on you then.

You know I had your back when no one wanted to listen because I really believed you were onto something.

I know it aint easy but when things don't go well with women at some point we got to take responsibility and make an effort to improve.

It is too easy to stay in that role of victim of women and I know sometimes that getting sympathy is helpful but if you get stuck their then you are investing into your own self value as a perpetual victim and I don't think that is ultimately healthy.
lol. WTF are you blabbering on about. Go find a thread that cares about your derail garbage.

lol. WTF are you blabbering on about. Go find a thread that cares about your derail garbage.
It isn't always easy to see when someone is giving you an opportunity for a multitude of reasons.

I was just trying to make you aware of one but if you are open to it or not is ultimately your decision.

In this case the girl was giving me cues that she was receptive to me but she was afraid of getting hurt so was unwilling to invest anymore emotionally unless I was willing to further earn her trust in some way.

She was also trying to ease my potential insecurities on the gap between our physical appearances considering how beautiful she is.
lol The "I'm afraid of getting hurt" bit.
She was fishing for attention, and she was getting it from you.
As I don't know either of you, I'm not saying you had no chance with her, but this is exactly what I'm talking about with girls. They don't know what they want. And what they want can change like the wind.

If you went to her, and she was "giving you cues" that she was receptive to your advances, then it should have been a straight shot from there. She was either being nice, playing games, or you misread her cues.

lol The "I'm afraid of getting hurt" bit.
She was fishing for attention, and she was getting it from you.
As I don't know either of you, I'm not saying you had no chance with her, but this is exactly what I'm talking about with girls. They don't know what they want. And what they want can change like the wind.

If you went to her, and she was "giving you cues" that she was receptive to your advances, then it should have been a straight shot from there. She was either being nice, playing games, or you misread her cues.
she never said she was afraid of getting hurt. she said she had a difficult time getting the guy she wants. That guys care about looks more than girls and stuff like that.

Of course she wanted attention!

Wish I could create a poll on this but I will keep manual count.

Here is the question:

- Take an average Joe and Jane both going to a bar with the intent of going home and having sex that night who has the easier path and who will be more successful?

This may seem like an obvious question (at least to me it does) but @panamaican insists its equal. that if guys are just willing to bottom feed they will all pick up as much as women.

I claim, particularly through my years of sport that is not true. I have been out with guys on the hunt every single night and waiting until the last minute of closing in a bar hoping to find that last desperate woman. They stand with a sea of men all looking for same. Men can go weeks and even months sometimes with no success if they are clumsy or have no game. Any woman willing has gone home much earlier and usually with a guy well above her pay grade.

So what say sher'thespians on this important topic?

You have equally average (and average means 'not attractive' but not hideous) guys and gals with an intention to get laid. Who succeeds more.

Edit: I will edit and update a running tab since I cannot create a poll.

ROLLING TALLY - 24 say woman and 0 say Men thru first 60 posts.

- thru first 10 post 7 say women none say men.
- thru posts 11-20, 5 say woman and none say men
- thru 21-30, 3 say woman and none say men
- thru 31-40, 4 say woman and none say men
- thru 41-50, 3 say women and none say men
- thru 51-60, 2 say women and none say men

Women can get laid easy, men have a harder time even if they are good looking, Ive seen fat pig women act like their shit dont stink.

Most of the chicks who go to those night clubs are stuck up personalities lots of make up, breast implants etc, and are super angry and diva type, they also have that outrage mentality like how dare you dont ever step to me if you aint on my level or dont got a good job and status, while she is living at home working at CVS and spending her check on prada and leasing her beemer.

thats why men are better. we have to do everything.
men have to figure it out...if we dont we go home alone.we do all the work.

all a chick has to do is have a pussy. chicks like to think they have it figured out but all they do is judge the game a guy has in the line up of dudes in front of them tryin to get pussy and then think they have game.

I think that makes women better.

You are correct. It's easier for women to get sex than a man.

However, sex is not typically her goal. Her goal is a long term partner.

So the real question is which person is more likely to achieve their goal? The man, whose goal is to bang for one night, or the woman, whose goal is to find a longer term partner?

With that perspective, men have it way easier.

You are correct. It's easier for women to get sex than a man.

However, sex is not typically her goal. Her goal is a long term partner.

So the real question is which person is more likely to achieve their goal? The man, whose goal is to bang for one night, or the woman, whose goal is to find a longer term partner?

With that perspective, men have it way easier.
Sure if that was the question being asked then maybe.

It's an entirely different question though.

A woman who wants to get laid knows the visual cues that men respond to and puts them out there. Men don't seem to apply the same effort to women's emotional cues.

I don't know the backstory here or why @MikeMcMann is hell-bent on this vendetta, but, as far as I can tell, rather than contradicting his claim that finding a sexual partner is easier for women than it is for men, you're explaining why his claim is correct.

Like Aegon said:

If you’re trying to say that men only need to pick up on women’s emotional cues in order to make themselves more sexually interesting that makes a lot of sense, but also does a lot to explain why sex in fact IS more available to women.

It's not set in stone or anything. The fact that it's easier for women than for men isn't equivalent to the fact that the Earth rotates around the sun; it's something that can be changed. But that it's a fact that it's easier for women is something that you're implicitly conceding as you explain why it's easier.

The original pickup community is based on basic human psychology. It has its roots in a Psychology PhD thesis by some guys out of Stanford. They were writing about the ability to perform psychological therapy and hypnotherapy without the need to enter a hypnotic trance and still effectively bypassing the brain's gatekeeper status for deep change.

It starts with the therapist's need to quickly establish trust with the patient and then to present options in a way that the patient will accept and act on at a deep psychological level.

If anyone is interested, it's a fascinating paper on how language and the brain works and has absolutely nothing to do with sex or women.

Interesting. I'd never heard about any of this. Do you remember who wrote it/what it was called? I'm not finding anything on Google but I'd be curious to check it out. @Caveat, do you know anything about this?

Also, this thread makes me think of The Mentalist :D

I've already posted once, so don't count this one into your tally.

I believe women have a better short game and men a better long game. An average woman can get dicked any day she pleases. She may choose not to because of the consequences or she may have standards, lol, but she can get it if she wants because we just want to come ... someplace. Right now.

Men have a better long game because women aren't as shallow as we are and pay attention to important things like character, sense of humor, personality etc. But this doesn't happen in the course of a day. It takes a while and it takes effort on his part and, unlike us, she is patient enough to let things develop. You are much more likely to see a gorgeous woman in a LTR with an average man, than you are to see a gorgeous man in a relationship with a plain woman.

I've already posted once, so don't count this one into your tally.

I believe women have a better short game and men a better long game. An average woman can get dicked any day she pleases. She may choose not to because of the consequences or she may have standards, lol, but she can get it if she wants because we just want to come ... someplace. Right now.

Men have a better long game because women aren't as shallow as we are and pay attention to important things like character, sense of humor, personality etc. But this doesn't happen in the course of a day. It takes a while and it takes effort on his part and, unlike us, she is patient enough to let things develop. You are much more likely to see a gorgeous woman in a LTR with an average man, than you are to see a gorgeous man in a relationship with a plain woman.

<mma4>

Solid theory. Then again, there are always anomalies:

2yyp9qu.jpg

4hqox.jpg

And, of course, lest we forget:

abi8ua.jpg

The only thing weirder than mother nature is human nature.

<Fedor23>

Men: Availability of sex depends how good looking you are.

Women: Availability of sex depends how slutty you're willing to be.

My vote is that women can get laid easier, I submit these thoughts for this incel thread.

Back