Meme thread v41 - Acquitted For Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
88158468_1687654624758439_8931802766012055552_n.jpg

I did not know that. Please get back at me once you've seen said content :)

BitterCreamyBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

I was literally posting Black Sabbath tracks in WR threads on Wednesday. How the FUCK would I have never heard of Judas Priest?! And that is completely besides the Rob Halford thing. Ouch, man. :(

554bc59e883042.jpg

She was opposed a lot later than that and quite firmly during the 2008 campaign. The retarded shit Hilldog said in 2016 actually crediting Ronald and Nancy made me want to throw up. And, yeah...
On a federal level, the Democrats have done virtually nothing to advance gay rights for the last 50 years (i.e. never). DADT and DOMA were both Saxyphone Bill era legislation. Most people aren't stupid enough to think they actually give a fuck about them and the support they get is mostly based on just not flat out hating people like the Republicans and their base.

It's really too bad y'all can't turn the corner without any caveats or stipulations. Gheys are 50% less likely to be obese and highly successful economic earners to boot; up there with the Juice. You're reading this shit on a computer device thanks to some :eek::eek::eek: FFS. Or don't, pivot to the Mexicans and Muslims instead but don't want them either. This walled off isolation ideology is a losing long-term strategy.

It's totally unhinged to think me banging some other 'straight-passing' gym bro comes at the cost of somebody's religious freedom, or has any impact whatsoever on western civilization. I make babies too. Not that it isn't a wildly flattering level of power to ascribe.

dolly.png

The gender ideology thing is a little more concerning for a lot reasons, and is as much of a threat to LGB as anything. Tranny is what happened to the aforementioned war hero :eek::eek::eek:.

BitterCreamyBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

I was literally posting Black Sabbath tracks in WR threads on Wednesday. How the FUCK would I have never heard of Judas Priest?! And that is completely besides the Rob Halford thing. Ouch, man. :(

554bc59e883042.jpg

She was opposed a lot later than that and quite firmly during the 2008 campaign. The retarded shit Hilldog said in 2016 actually crediting Ronald and Nancy made me want to throw up. And, yeah...

That why I told you about them bro :) Halford is a champion of your cause. I'm not trying to spout hyperbole, but he really did change a generations way of thinking. He's known in my circles as "The God Of Metal". Dude is a 100% unabashed stud.

Edit: @MVelsor actually I feel kind of stupid not having told you this before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back