Meme thread v40 - Iran Missile Attacks Soybeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
3nt24s.jpg

31NXP.jpeg

31NXR.jpg

Chinese culture is barbaric. I’ve heard they do this as it’s an “ancient remedy”

Just like putting endangered animal parts in medicines, they believe that if someone else contracts they disease from you, that the disease will “leave” you.
Chinese culture (in China) is generally lower-tier than the west, lots of vids and articles about corruption at state/political/police level and just every-day selfishness/deception and so on. Like not helping people and so on. They have odd customs but I think just spitting on elevator buttons is just that culture expressing itself as you would expect, "I'm mad butthurt and want other people to die like me, fuk yu!".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ead-disease-SPITTING-health-care-workers.html

Chinese culture is barbaric. I’ve heard they do this as it’s an “ancient remedy”

Just like putting endangered animal parts in medicines, they believe that if someone else contracts they disease from you, that the disease will “leave” you.

Let this one marinate about some aspects of Chinese culture. Blowtorching/boiling dogs alive, many stolen pets, at an annual "festival".

*edit, I removed the photo, was too disturbing. The text is enough to get the point across

Lychee and Dog Meat Festival
Description
The Lychee and Dog Meat Festival, is an annual celebration held in Yulin, Guangxi, China, by the Chinese during the summer solstice in which festival goers eat dog meat and lychees. The festival began in 2009 and spans about ten days during which it is estimated that 10,000–15,000 dogs are consumed. Wikipedia

Next event: 21 June 2020
Previous event: 21 June 2018
Begins: 21 June
Ends: 30 June
Most recent: 21 June 2019

I do a lot of business in China, and of course no one I know supports this, just as many in China do not. However, the fact it's actually allowed by their government, when they'll crack down on Winnie the pooh, says much of how backwards China still is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back