Social Meme thread v99: Your facts and logic are not welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it a bit differently. I mean, boys are nailed for dress code for pants around their knees, wearing muscle shirts in class, or any number of reasons all the time. Happened when I was in highschool, my friend's kid has a dress code in his school that boys are nailed in violation of today, etc. You just never see an article about it saying "Young man fights back against sexist dress code and scores victory against the matriarchy!" or something - because nobody gives a shit if a boy is booted out for a dress code violation. That this comic exists certainly shows differences in the way the sexes are treated, but not the ones the comic creator - or Siver, I expect - think it shows. Ironically, the boys get doubly screwed while the girls get doubly privileged - because nobody gives a shit when boys are nailed on dress code and it just happens without any attention being drawn, and nobody gives a shit when some sixteen year old boy is trying to concentrate in while a classmate has her nipples showing through her braless low cut tanktop. Honestly, if anybody gave a shit about boys in school then we wouldn't be hearing about empowering girls in education, with funding to match, while boys are outperformed more every year.

Anyway, there is a new meme thread, so this isn't the official meme thread any more - so going to flout the rules and not posts memes. Not like they'd show up anyway.

Any good meme can be interpreted many different ways.

There is no right way.

Sledgehammer subtle memes are less interesting.

oANfU8v.jpg

I think I'm in the Chris Cuomo Camp for this interview...

Holy Shit, this was amazing and hilarious at the same time.

"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"

This reminds me of a great O&A bit that had a comedian with Tourettes named "Twitchels" reading the news with a guy named "Big A" who had a big stuttering problem (especially with words that start with "St").

One of the funniest bits.

I think I'm in the Chris Cuomo Camp for this interview...

Holy Shit, this was amazing and hilarious at the same time.

"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"
"Fuck Off Chris"

{<jordan}

<Oku02>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back