Meme Thread: v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking it easy on us this time - I think I speak for every liberal ever when I say we can't handle being called "democrap" again.

<22>
No problem! It's funny though you don't address the other points, especially the self hate part. Have a great day!

No problem! It's funny though you don't address the other points, especially the self hate part. Have a great day!

So you compiled a list of posters who you know absolutely nothing about, and made some nonsensical stuff up about them, and now that you didn't get some reaction you seem to be looking for you're crying for attention.

Not sure what you're expecting here, the post was pretty uninspired TBH and I, unlike Trump supporters, expect more from an elected official.

So you compiled a list of posters who you know absolutely nothing about, and made some nonsensical stuff up about them, and now that you didn't get some reaction you seem to be looking for you're crying for attention.

Not sure what you're expecting here, the post was pretty uninspired TBH and I, unlike Trump supporters, expect more from an elected official.
bork1}

Got em

You almost avoided getting trolled.

the end times are upon us

C3G4Hb_UYAAkmEv.jpg

The debates are part of the election cycle and a massive influence on undecided voters.

So was fake the anti Hilary news stories.

But i am asking about vote tampering things like that.

the end times are upon us

C3G4Hb_UYAAkmEv.jpg
Excellent.

But i prefer the president from austin powers shouting it when he sees the white house blow up from independence day.

Last edited:
People like @M3t4tr0n @Buck Swope @KONG-D'SNT-TAP and @WalkenWouldOwn all self-hate. They live in a world of constant anxiety, self-deprecation and fear. In their mind they truly believe what they believe and that it is for the greater good of the U.S.

These people are basically aliens to Earth and without modern technology, would have never made it and exist today. They would have died off from disease, famine, as a baby or from one of their own tribesmen who sees that they are a detriment to society.
Shhhh...

giphy.gif

Then you might mean the collusion of the DNC to sabotage Sanders nomination?

Im not sure that counts. Undermining someone wouldn't be illegal just politics.

More details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back