Meme Thread: v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like debate questions handed to the DNC?

No rigged.
The election not a debate.

If tge debate was rigged that's fucked but its hardly comparable.

Well, the mods merging this thread disproves the notion that the War Room is some sort of "right wing hang out".

Right leaning folks can't even make a thread making fun of the left without the mods dumping, deleting, or merging the thread.

Liberal mods gonna' liberal I guess....

what-do-you-call-a-basement-full-of-liberals-oxy-8167396.png

YES that's my favorite argument.
My car is designed by German engineers who graduated from university and sold their product to me in exchange for money, and based on a voluntary agreement between me and an Italian immigrant I eat pizza from time to time? Well, there you have it, bring in 2 million Arabs from Yemen and Syria in order to literally feed them with taxpayer's money. Checkmate.

No rigged.

The debates are part of the election cycle and a massive influence on undecided voters.

This response was weak af.

Your performance ITT is so weak, and your defense of the left so misguided, that you forced me to white knight a guy like @TheComebackKid.

Agreed that the memes attacking the left are spot on, and the counter attacks against the right are pathetic.

It just goes to show that, although both your ideologies suck, the left SUCKS SOOOO BAD RIGHT NOW lol

You're a shitfest right now the left.

lol
People like @M3t4tr0n @Buck Swope @KONG-D'SNT-TAP and @WalkenWouldOwn all self-hate. They live in a world of constant anxiety, self-deprecation and fear. In their mind they truly believe what they believe and that it is for the greater good of the U.S.

These people are basically aliens to Earth and without modern technology, would have never made it and exist today. They would have died off from disease, famine, as a baby or from one of their own tribesmen who sees that they are a detriment to society.

People like @M3t4tr0n @Buck Swope @KONG-D'SNT-TAP and @WalkenWouldOwn all self-hate. They live in a world of constant anxiety, self-deprecation and fear. In their mind they truly believe what they believe and that it is for the greater good of the U.S.

These people are basically aliens to Earth and without modern technology, would have never made it and exist today. They would have died off from disease, famine, as a baby or from one of their own tribesmen who sees that they are a detriment to society.

{<jimmies}

No rigged.

Then you might mean the collusion of the DNC to sabotage Sanders nomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back