Social Meme Thread V110 - Bloodless Coups and Horse Semen

61w8vw.jpg

460565624_839491205044173_4175266581843708124_n.jpg

Hi were here from the government. Yea we know you were just chilling at home and you got no warrants and no one is accusing of anything or anything like that but just the same we stopped by just to make sure you are following the law and were gonna need for you to step back and let us in to have a look around....

That's fn insane dude.
Outright stupidity. Anyone supporting is equally as stupid. It'll get people killed.

The year is 2030.

Two men are being shipped off to a re-education camp.

Man 1: "What'd you do to get sent here?"

Man 2: "I flew the confederate flag. What'd you do?"

Man 1: "I flew the 2013 pride flag without the trans colours"

They never learn

I heard with Inside Out 2, Pixar did everything to make the main character as straight as possible. They didn't even want to hint the kid was possibly gay.

And lo and behold, without the rainbow propaganda injected into this kid's film, Inside Out 2 has already made $1.6 billion. May be sign that they're finally learning.

I heard with Inside Out 2, Pixar did everything to make the main character as straight as possible. They didn't even want to hint the kid was possibly gay.

And lo and behold, without the rainbow propaganda injected into this kid's film, Inside Out 2 has already made $1.6 billion. May be sign that they're finally learning.

She already knows the show is going to fail to attract viewers and get cancelled. Its a Disney+ show, so the strategy is to blame it on the bigots that refuse to watch it... just like The Acolyte.

Clearly GOAT... he's an absolute pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing.

Bodacious has a rabidly loyal fan base who will dispute Bushwacker's GOAT status to the end, and I think there's at least an argument to be made. He's essentially the godfather of modern bucking bulls -- responsible for the dawn of a new era and cultural shift of the sport; he was the inaugural PBR Champion, and was retired for being too dangerous to ride. Whereas Bushwacker's athleticism, agility, and pure bucking ability are nearly peerless, Bodacious was more brute force with surreal strength who developed a signature headbutt towards the end of his career. He was a mass monster with at least 200 lbs on Bushwacker, tipping the scales at over 1,900.

Bodacious #J-31 (1988 – 2000) was an American bucking bull. He was known throughout the rodeo world as "the world's most dangerous bull" and "the greatest bull ever to buck". During his rodeo career, he was the 1994 and 1995 Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) Bucking Bull of the Year, as well as the 1995 Professional Bull Riders (PBR) World Champion Bull. He and Bruiser are the only bulls who have won bucking bull world championship titles in both organizations. When Bodacious died in 2000, he had 23 sons who had professional outs, meaning that they had bucked in events sanctioned by the PRCA or the PBR. This earned him the top spot on the all-time producing sire's list.

Back