Social Meme Thread v.88: What four letter word did you use when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fo_tjFMaAAA8I4r

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...hould-banned-science-enforce-idea-sex-binary/

I'm going to start calling all the liberal women in my family "egg producers".

~Video~

~Video~

13-Game-s-0jzx6af2-07.png

13-Game-s-x0fzaj26-17.jpg

"muh right side of history" is a meaningless soundbite spoken by skinny-jean wearing metrosexuals.

Also the British have no place to talk about freedom of speech or rights when they're living in thought-control land where milquetoast **** is hate speech.

13-Game-s-zjxa20f6-54.jpg

13-Game-s-x0fzaj26-09.jpg

^ the jokes write themselves.

13-Game-s-x0fzaj26-13.png

I've seen the left ban people in their safe spaces (resetera) just for saying they're looking forward to it lol. Then turn around and say the right are snowflakes for complaining about woke ESG garbage appearing in games. The double standards are amazing (see the left's reaction to a spiderman mod using American flags).

JK Rowling isn't even right wing.

Thanks Soros: "Michigan State Shooter Had Prior Felony Gun Charge Dismissed By Progressive Prosecutor"
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://freebeacon.com/democrats/michigan-state-shooter-had-prior-felony-gun-charge-dismissed-by-progressive-prosecutor/
A gunman who killed three and wounded five others at Michigan State University on Monday would have been barred from owning a firearm at the time of the shooting had he not had felony gun charges dismissed by a progressive prosecutor.

Siemon is part of George Soros’s vast public safety network.

3x6s80.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-742.jpg

12-De-Med-s-ja0x6z2f-226.jpg

12-De-Med-s-ja0x6z2f-307.jpg

12-De-Med-s-ja0x6z2f-289.jpg

12-De-Med-s-ja0x6z2f-247.jpg

did you just. . .
07-Tra-s-fa26jxz0-422.jpg

07-Tra-s-fa26jxz0-833.jpg

07-Tra-s-x0fzaj26-04.jpg

So manly.
who would take their kids to a dq story hour? Australians of course.

07-Tra-s-ja0x6z2f-081.jpg

07-Tra-s-fa26jxz0-300.jpg

Asshats who have to inform everyone about their pronouns are as irritating as douchebag vegans and crossfittersBasically an instant signal to anyone within earshot that you're a moron... We get it, you're so special

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif
They get mad when people don't play along with their delusions, even try and force it in the workplace.

I got through maybe the first 5 minutes of the full video. I have to question the mental health of any regular person who subjects himself to the verbal diarrhea of woke gay men and purple-haired women.

Fair point, but he may not have know what he was up against until he sat down in that room.

Plus those kinds of people need someone like that to explain the truth to them in a direct and honest manner.

Most of them aren't gonna change but a few might realize how full of shit they are and the other ones will have to see a reminder of how dumb they are preserved forever.

FlvoGJvX0AMVhFv.jpg

7bbjcg.jpg

Most people wouldn't even hire a normal-looking guy to be a Pre-K teacher but the Bizarro World that is California actually hired a guy who looks like the quintessential kid toucher.

7bbk9v.jpg
I used to be a pre-K teacher.

And old classmate of mine reached out to me on FB. She ran a pre-K and wished me the best. She said that in her state, she wasn't allowed to hire men.

Anywho, I worked with three year olds and it was a great teaching experience. They gave me free tuition for my kids. I worked with phonics, pattern recognition, etc. My kids made friends and I was home by 2:00.

Oh, and parent/teacher conference days were great! The parents would simply ask "how's my kid?" Rather than "How's my kid getting into Harvard?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back