Social Meme Thread v.88: What four letter word did you use when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
anzzgb5_460swp.webp
legit lol. I almost had Bourbon coming through my nose.

a7qq0vr_700bwp.webp

The video as intended is not funny. However, her clear soullessness and internal regret that she tried to mask is palpable. Title of video should be, “woman with no direction in life and too much time in her hands makes disjointed video celebrating her barren uterus and lack of life creating zest”.

Sorry hun, but you look dead inside with a plastic face trying to force a smile. SAD

I can't believe she had made a living as a comedian. None of that is funny, except the idea that with her childless lifestyle, a woman who thought the moon was the sun at nighttime would then have the intellect to invent a time machine in her abundant free time. Chelsea Handler says she thought the sun and moon were the same (today.com)

I can't believe she had made a living as a comedian. None of that is funny, except the idea that with her childless lifestyle, a woman who thought the moon was the sun at nighttime would then have the intellect to invent a time machine in her abundant free time. Chelsea Handler says she thought the sun and moon were the same (today.com)

Myra, the only “comedy” I have heard of hers is always full of hate and/or bitterness. I guess that why she a good fit for the daily sbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back