• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Ha Ha!!!!

Fe8bEG6X0AEpPm3

Central banking digital currencies (CBDCs) and social credit systems explained. Show this to anyone who still thinks this is a conspiracy theory. It’s time to take the blinkers off before it is too late.

The only way it might possibly be stopped is if the West has a collective French Revolution style uprising and goes after the heads of business, politics and tech...literally.

@SKYNET & @Yehudim cruising their city, looking cool. :cool:

She is/was a member of the WEF's 'Young Global Leaders', a straight up fucking Klaus Schwab acolyte lmao.

Imagine having such preposterous wealth and not being able to simply enjoy that enough to just leave people the fuck alone. He's a sick man, what a vile piece of shit.

I regret not growing up in the 80s

What is it with the Gaper Mouth Face...

Fucking weird

EDIT... Just discovered that Soy Boy Face is a thing.

De9HcnVUcAABvM5.jpg

So Fresh loves giving me shit for being late 40's and calling me Boomer like its an insult.

But from some of these trends, I'm happy where I'm at. No wonder the dating scene is so open for us old guys if these are the dudes polluting the younger scene.

My theory is they're trying to convince themselves and others they're really happy with themselves and their lives, hence the over the top smile, while the reality is they far from it. Anyway...

images

images

Biden Like
~Video~

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-281.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-131.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-146.jpg

12-De-Med-s-fa26jxz0-156.jpg

^ I recall this guy was a confirmed pedo or something, needs a fedora to make the circle complete.

s-fj62az0x-05.jpg

s-x2z60jaf-05.gif

For the first time ever, I'm happy she wasn't aborted.

12-De-Med-its-afraid.jpg

her handlers are afraid because they might be affected directly from retarded euro policies. They also don't want the narrative to be totally destroyed when things go tits up and "far-right" "climate deniers" will be able to point fingers.

Forgot to mention you in the shoutout thread since you are the sherdog machine making the obvious third pick.

~Video~

~Video~

10-Mar-Com-s-fa26jxz0-681.jpg

13-Game-s-fa26jxz0-685.jpg

13-Game-s-fa26jxz0-765.jpg

4SRZVR3.png

^
13-Game-s-fa26jxz0-079.jpg

De9HcnVUcAABvM5.jpg

So Fresh loves giving me shit for being late 40's and calling me Boomer like its an insult.
But from some of these trends, I'm happy where I'm at. No wonder the dating scene is so open for us old guys if these are the dudes polluting the younger scene.

my face when the left are eating themselves
13-Game-s-fa26jxz0-136.jpg

Back