Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes: Sherdog is just one of Crave's Mandatory's "lifestyle" websites and is owned by Evolve Media Corporation in Los Angeles. This place is a definitively corporate mainstream outlet in every fundamental sense. It isn't going to get better, it is over and that's no hyperbole. The people who post in and enjoy this thread are being silenced and cast out of the public square of society.

They have owned SD for some time now. Something had to have happened recently that is causing this change.

Time they change the name.

unknown.png

^ This description doesn't even fit.

7bbd85cfa88071defb6c2a22353d192c.jpg

Dudes: Sherdog is just one of Crave's Mandatory's "lifestyle" websites and is owned by Evolve Media Corporation in Los Angeles. This place is a definitively corporate mainstream outlet in every fundamental sense. It isn't going to get better, it is over and that's no hyperbole. The people who post in and enjoy this thread are being silenced and cast out of the public square of society.
well at least everybody knows what's up and what this forum turned into.

The crazy thing is that the agenda is society-wide and it isn't just in regards to ultra-leftist social politics. I don't see how in the earthly fuck anyone can think there isn't deliberate sabotage masked as incompetence going on in this country, Hog. This last major bill they just forced through last week is so absurd, egregious and nonsensical that I really don't even know where to begin.

It's part of a larger fascist talking point.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Listen, I don't have a lot of time left on here. I'd like to go out on my own terms talking about the love of my life: the American Heartland and greatest state in the union that nobody otherwise thinks and barely even knows about (a great thing, they can stay the fuck out), and of which I'd of already returned to if I didn't have children that I don't want to be away from. But I dunno man, it started as part of some side conversation with @ElKarlo. He's gone now though, for good.

During the BLM riots, I remember seeing a dude on Youtube from Dickinson, I believe. He kept making the distinction that people from WESTERN North Dakota wouldn't put up with idiots rioting and destroying their city. He and some bikers were patrolling and claimed to scare a couple of van loads of Antifa from destroying property. I can't find him now.

He was the type of guy to be banned for "hate speech" when all he was doing was expressing common sense reactions to violence caused by rioters with the media acting like its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back