Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HockeyBjj
BJJ, appreciate you for discussing this with the forum, and for your mod work in what is largely a thankless position.

I agree that less talk on this subject in general is preferrable. I think most posters, most people, do not like to think about pedophilia, much less read about it.

My concern is that through the slow creep of moral relativism and post-modernist gender theory ideas, it is possible that eventually a minority of posters may eventually reach the point where they feel comfortable advocating for the social acceptance of pedophilia.

If this happens, and we are limited in our ability to identify these people, denouncing them and their ideas will be much harder.

Can we addend the rule so that it is clear that any post that is in support of pedophilia is also a bannable offense?

For instance- if someone posts something that could be seen as pro-“MAP”, guidelines are to report without engaging, and forum staff can delete and ban.

Thanks for considering and below is requisite meme. Poor quality but I made it myself.

qPKrbRw.jpg

Can we addend the rule so that it is clear that any post that is in support of pedophilia is also a bannable offense?

For instance- if someone posts something that could be seen as pro-“MAP”, guidelines are to report without engaging, and forum staff can delete and ban.

Good above post, and yes that bit is in there, pretty much exactly. I feel like many people just read the reasoning for the rule clarification, rather than the rule itself, so here it is again. I highlighted the portion you're asking for. Yes exactly, report it as that's against the rules and mods will issue cards/dubs/bans on the seriousness of it. Since we're now asking posters to not call out those posts, it's not a self governing thing so mods will be handling that side of this coin harsher as well.

Pedo related comments - Due to an influx of these types of posts, clearer rules are needed. Threads and posts related to this topic are not what the parent company wants on the forums. Do not under any circumstance accuse another poster of being a pedo or groomer. If you see members endorse or post questionable comments in regards to this topic, please report instead of engaging and refrain from accusations. Let the forum staff deal with it. Posts that contain the aforementioned disturbing commentary will be met with account terminations.

For a public figure or broad groups, do not make unsubstantiated accusations. Substance may consist of charges filed, a pertinent Iawsuit filed, or conviction. Areas such as formal investigations or prominent figure accusations will be mod discretion, but overall less talk on this subject in general is preferred on this site.

Do not attempt to skirt using pedo/groomer with any adjacent terms, imagery, or code words.

I don't think she was in danger, but Pelosi absolutely needed to go once the CCP started issuing threats and the Biden Admin stepped up in support of them. China is a fucking gimp who should never be pandered to and always treated with utmost hostility.

The fact that Maverack pulled this stunt just as the PLA was celebrating its 95th anniversary is hilarious and probably even intentional given the extensive history. Pelosi pulled down their panties to reveal a shriveled little pee-pee, it's what all the Han Chinese netizens pack.

They can eat shit. Like literally, pieces of feces. Acting like they want to start a fucking war over Grandma Smirnoff (she actually doesn't even drink, lol) with their food insecurity having bitch ass, hundreds of millions would starve to death but hell the Commies already know all about that don't they?

<{Heymansnicker}>

DeSantis should really aim to make decoupling from China a centerpiece of his potential POTUS campaign. As said many times, the CCP is an empire of IP theft and industrial espionage with a government that implements a top-down, state-directed strategy of intransigent policies, acts and practices which both deliberately and indirectly undercut American output, competitiveness, investment, research, development, innovation and strategic domestically spawned industries which serve as invaluable sources of high wage employment, global exports, sustained economic growth and national security.

As found by virtually every bipartisan investigative commission and panel ever assembled, and I've read a lot of their reports. Any American citizen who actually works for a living in this country (nevermind does well for themselves) should have a problem with them. So, America either needs a complete decoupling from ChyNa or they need to be struck down and fucking destroyed. I know, I know, they're a Nuclear Thuperpower!!

<22>

So Decouple. Start Now. Or After 2024, I guess.

<36>

The funny thing is that Chinese could've easily played the whole thing off as a stunt by a clout chasing, lame duck Speaker who is about to lose her office in a couple months. But no, their naked insecurity wouldn't allow it, they had to make threats to shoot her fucking plane down. So instead, they opted to get cucked in front of the whole world. Nice.

{<jordan}

America Needs A Nationalist Government.

Short answer? The groomer accusations was happening way way way more often. It was the sudden plethora of them that caused the reaction.

If another poster calls you a Nazi, hit the report button. At a minimum that’s a delete, and would be cards from a problem poster or if they’d already had a delete warning once or twice
This is so fucking stupid, do you not understand why its being said more often? Its because its socially acceptable and they are here now. There arent any fucking nazis anywhere in the USA. And none on this board.

Welcome to Sher-ddit, where the mods will ban YOU if you name-call people attempting or preparing to commit the most ghastly crime imaginable against children.

The people who implemented this new rule are either indifferent or sympathetic to the horrific exploitation of children in this way. Take your pick.

This is so fucking stupid, do you not understand why its being said more often? Its because its socially acceptable and they are here now. There arent any fucking nazis anywhere in the USA. And none on this board.
In order to normalize sexual attraction to minors, the leftists first have to muzzle any opposition to it. That is what we are seeing right now.

The first thing they do is craft the language. People are already using MAP instead of …the P word (in case that’s verboten now too).
That's the case in those particular circles. Anytime you see trannies or drag queens hanging around children and the parents are there, you can tell the parents are retarded white liberal women and no-ball-having husbands.

I even saw a video of a drag queen dancing at a church and people clapping. Immediately you can tell it's a church filled with white virtue-signalling leftists. That garbage wouldn't fly at a black church or even a white conservative church.

Those Disney supporters know where their bullshit flies and where it doesn't fly. If they get bold enough to venture into other more normal circles, they're going to run into some real fucking problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back