• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.81: RIP Gregolian (1988-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E4-RLD-7-XEAky-YY.jpg
I am an atheist and the description is about is far from what I believe as can be.
I am the master of my destiny and all that occurs around me (within reason).
I do unto other as I would have other do unto me, out the value of society, not the fear of some all power space being.
Charity begins at home. The best way to help is by being able to stand on your own two feet.

I am an atheist and the description is about is far from what I believe as can be.
I am the master of my destiny and all that occurs around me (within reason).
I do unto other as I would have other do unto me, out the value of society, not the fear of some all power space being.
Charity begins at home. The best way to help is by being able to stand on your own two feet.
That column is about current leftist ideology. It isn't about all atheists.

I wonder why they both use the same tempo. Is there a source for that, common practice, or coincidence? My natural inclination is to go slower than that.

The rhythm of the night and all that. :p Nah lolz, the tempo can vary and it seems to be dependent on the vaet ritual drum. In this case, both of those are actually by the experimental folk band Heilung with the first clip being a "remix" of sorts. The runes themselves have always been a source of enchantment even from a purely aesthetic POV, although we know they all tend to have a sharp, angular form because they were only ever carved onto bone, metal, wood or stone by the ancestors and usually in very short messages. They were really primitive people but had surplus spirit and strength, along with their own sort of wisdom. These will always be my three favorites.

okay... i don't ever want to be lumped in with that nonsense.
*Shrug* sorry bud

When I was Catholic, I didn't want to be lumped in with boy raping priests. Now I'm Pagan and I don't want to be lumped in with Wiccans and cringey LARPers. Nothing you can do about it other than to condemn the sorts you don't want to be associated with and hope people notice the difference.
The rhythm of the night and all that. :p Nah lolz, the tempo can vary and it seems to be dependent on the vaet ritual drum. In this case, both of those are actually by the experimental folk band Heilung with the first clip being a "remix" of sorts. The runes themselves have always been a source of enchantment even from a purely aesthetic POV, although we know they all tend to have a sharp, angular form because they were only ever carved onto bone, metal, wood or stone by the ancestors and usually in very short messages. They were really primitive people but had surplus spirit and strength, along with their own sort of wisdom. These will always be my three favorites.

I think those are everyone's favorite :D

My boys have toy wooden shields, one with Othala and one with Tiwaz. My hammer pendant has Algiz on it.

Last edited:
I think those are everyone's favorite

My boys have toy wooden shields, one with Othala and one with Tiwaz. My hammer pendant has Algiz on it.

640px-Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

But yeah, word. Mine has both Algiz & Tiwaz but I'm handing it down to my oldest (and he's stoked, lol) because he's getting middle school age and becoming more conscious about his appearance and style. I also want to get something a little bigger and heavier, but it'll probably be a basic Mjölnir design without any rune inscriptions.

20220310-183230.jpg

I am an Odinist, not necessarily in terms of the "branch" because I'm still solitary at this point but I mean in terms of the god where the majority of my energy, focus and tribute is directed. Yet there's no physical item - whether it be altar boxes, books, pendants, rune sets, statues, symbols, etc. - that I like more than the hammer on a chain. It's the only piece of jewelry I ever wear.

It would simply have to be named BEN. Since straight is a sexual orientation and would not allowed to be discussed.

I have no idea why your "Don't Say Gay" thread has turned into such a monstrous War Room epic and don't even want to know. I never would've posted in it at all if I hadn't been directly mentioned and summoned within the first day...

<36>

But it doesn't need to be, and most definitely not at that age. Anyone arguing otherwise or upset about that should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

I have no idea why your "Don't Say Gay" thread has turned into such a monstrous War Room epic and don't even want to know. I never would've posted in it at all if I hadn't been directly mentioned and summoned within the first day...

<36>

But it doesn't need to be, and most definitely not at that age. Anyone arguing otherwise or upset about that should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

Yea, I saw someone tag you early on, very weak move on their part. It is funny, because I only made that thread to post one of those Defiant L memes about Disney cutting political funding to both democrats and republicans lol and a FL democrat who first cheered their move then complained about it when he realized Democrats were not being funded too lol

Quick related tangent tho, your boy Deucy passed a bunch of stuff yesterday, the day before Trans visibility day, including now having men transitioning to female in female sports. So I posted about that today and how Katie Hobbs crying about it. Katie Hobbs is such a clown. Talks about being a social justice warrior, when she LOST a civil suit because she discriminated in her own office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back