• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.81: RIP Gregolian (1988-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meme on when we use to speak truth to power.

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

I had a couple of goon looking bros eyeballing my Mjölnir chain when they showed up at my house this afternoon trying to spread the word of Steven Anderson's local church, I just happened to be sharpening my dagger on a whetstone when I answered the door. <45>

The two are almost entirely incompatibale.

Christianity is...

* universal / foreign
* centralized
* monotheistic
* dualist
* after-life focused
* orthodox
* proselytizing
* dogma and doctrine
* high demand mandates
* person's worth is conditional

Norse Paganism is...

* ethnic / indigenous
* decentralized
* polytheistic
* pluralist
* life-affirming
* orthopraxic
* non-proselytizing
* no dogma and no doctrine
* no inherent mandates
* person's worth inherent to existence

...Also, Steven Anderson:

^^ @BroRogan, y'all sit down to piss over there?

<36>

E4-RLD-7-XEAky-YY.jpg

If it’s just a statement in a tweet with no humorous punchline, it ain’t a meme.

*you
2s9cjb-1548710537.jpg

Waaaaaay.

There's also an ignore button., in the brain and on the site.

Not everything is golden, including most of the lame shit every other motherfucker posts.

Classic FTW. The contemporary values almost read like a parody, except they are today's reality and left-wing social politics have become de facto religion complete with an ideological orthodoxy however absurd and contradictory, hilariously backed heavily by the billionaire class and multinational corporations. They are The Machine, yet they still rage and have lost the plot so badly that they've damn near managed to make conservatism the dope counterculture. Fucking Goof Troop.

{<jordan}

Alright. Lets wrap up this up

hzoz-hth2j_cgxklbvi6fc4j95.jpg

sd_qgl0km_orstkl5oltckgjjh.jpg

I had a couple of goon looking bros eyeballing my Mjölnir chain when they showed up at my house this afternoon trying to spread the word of Steven Anderson's local church, I just happened to be sharpening my dagger on a whetstone when I answered the door. <45>

...Also, Steven Anderson:

^^ @BroRogan, y'all sit down to piss over there?

<36>

<Lmaoo><45>fuck! hahaha proper high energy! I like it! :D He has to speak at the 1st Meme Crew Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back