Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5vhdea.jpg

Take a break from reading communist memes and check out some that are actually funny.

My fave way to take a break from commie memes.

An unironically legit banger.

Can I request confirmation on five convictions for being a child rapist if you don’t mind? I’m not in any way saying you’re lying, I just can’t wrap my brain around someone getting to five convictions for the same heinous crime that many times and still walking free in public. I just can’t easily accept that the justice system has gone that far off of the rails.

Can I request confirmation on five convictions for being a child rapist if you don’t mind? I’m not in any way saying you’re lying, I just can’t wrap my brain around someone getting to five convictions for the same heinous crime that many times and still walking free in public. I just can’t easily accept that the justice system has gone that far off of the rails.

Did a quick search and got this for you:
https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/03/11/joseph-rosenbaum-sex-offender/?amp=1

5vhdea.jpg

My fave way to take a break from commie memes.

An unironically legit banger.

As I’ve said, I had that song blasting in my headphones during a lot of my battles here in the lounge back in the day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back