Social Meme Thread v.77: KR-15 (Free As F**k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
261629293_10114106307927631_1098907307445800482_n.jpg

Lol cant understand the slang ,
Pyrrhus was a brilliant general, but he couldn't focus on one campaign. He was fighting the Romans and then attacked Sicily He attacked the Spartans and did well but then got dumb and lost. Went home and then got involved with the Argos and got killed like this pic says We both like the ancient Greeks, and the pic is pretty awesome of a woman saying 'Go F Yoself'

Pyrrhus was a brilliant general, but he couldn't focus on one campaign. He was fighting the Romans and then attacked Sicily He attacked the Spartans and did well but then got dumb and lost. Went home and then got involved with the Argos and got killed like this pic says We both like the ancient Greeks, and the pic is pretty awesome of a woman saying 'Go F Yoself'

Well he stopped fighting the Romans because he realized they weren't going to give up after a couple of defeats and his army couldn't take another battle with them.
What I could've been crazy is if Alexander survived longer and ended up taking on Rome which I've read some sources suggest he wanted to do.

Well he stopped fighting the Romans because he realized they weren't going to give up after a couple of defeats and his army couldn't take another battle with them.
What I could've been crazy is if Alexander survived longer and ended up taking on Rome which I've read some sources suggest he wanted to do.
But the guy dude was always like that, stopping when it got hard and then going on to his next scheme.
He wanted Rome, and Rome wasn't as agile and prolly couldn't deal with the Phalanx like they could later. I think he might have steam rolled them.

But the guy dude was always like that, stopping when it got hard and then going on to his next scheme.
He wanted Rome, and Rome wasn't as agile and prolly couldn't deal with the Phalanx like they could later. I think he might have steam rolled them.

I think it all would come down to what Rome Alexander faced, if it was the one with some form of their legionaries and ridiculous determination it could've been a massive fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back