Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nscvdf.JPG

ic3opd.JPG

jelyne.JPG

bi6ely.JPG

Woman who survived Maoist China claims school boards using 'communist tactics'

National School Board Association equating the actions of concerned parents to that of 'domestic terrorists.'

These college leftists were told by North Koreans. They've had old Russians tell them. Cubans have told them. Austerity in Venezuela is there for all to see. But these high self-esteem lies and bullshit they believe seem to be a religion to them. A cult if you will. Indoctrinated by the leftist educational institutions, woke-tard teachers and college professors.

roh8to.JPG

jtx2be.jpg

heos7d.JPG

2jfzqk.JPG

Senior Victoria Police Official Resign During Interviews, Says She Can't 'Remedy Her Soul' From How The Police Are Made To Treat Citizens
~Video~

very smart how she provided her preface “consequences of me being here publicly are X” vs “consequences of me doing this internally are Y”

Now THAT’S stunning and brave.

Not to mention engineering improvements like sewage removal, indoor plumbing etc has added the most to our life expectancy

Even in the Roman times people could live into their 60's. the reason why the stat is 35 is because their were a lot of babies that died at birth and that is included into the average.

Even in the Roman times people could live into their 60's. the reason why the stat is 35 is because their were a lot of babies that died at birth and that is included into the average.
His "memes" are just him posting random Twitter posts from people who don't know anything. He himself doesn't know anything either which is why when posters point out his "memes" make no sense, he cries "JUST POST MEMES" over and over.

His "memes" are just him posting random Twitter posts from people who don't know anything. He himself doesn't know anything either which is why when posters point out his "memes" make no sense, he cries "JUST POST MEMES" over and over.

Which is funny because the poster in question (Originally "Lucas Troy" but now Rick) started spamming the meme threads because he got triggered by right wing memes. He was one of the leftys always arguing with memes. My how the worm has turned <Lmaoo>

so much salt
its delicious bitches
<{Heymansnicker}>

Which is funny because the poster in question (Originally "Lucas Troy" but now Rick) started spamming the meme threads because he got triggered by right wing memes. He was one of the leftys always arguing with memes. My how the worm has turned <Lmaoo>
246024152_243793317791789_8367592370753890508_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back