• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme thread V.75 Fourth Wave of Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeless dude.
Living in a car.
Guns.
Drugs.

...and 300+ ballots.

R.c3bbfa938fa6770688ce39178c4aa011

Biden got votes in this way

I hope the guy rats on whoever paid him to gather those ballots.

No chance in hell.

The Democrat party in California are run like a mafia and I can guarantee you that guy now has a very very good lawyer that will get him the best representation possible, for free, and all the defendant will have to do is keep his mouth shut about everything.

Not to mention the 'mafia' will arrange to have a very favorable DA, or judge, or... opps, where did all the evidence go?

Worst case scenario - He'll get Epsteined, or if he gets bail he'll be the victim of a random robbing in which he was shot and killed, yet nothing is stollen off of him.

show me the plandemic
~Video~
I find it amusing that the normies who took double experimental shots are now realizing they never took a vaccine because they don't have any immunity.

3nmcW.jpeg

v47qij.jpg

F71S4JC.jpeg

If you have flu symptoms, you have COVID
~Video~

28gpgi.jpeg

^ aww shucks, just when I got the second jab for c-19 plus all the boosters.

for real? Sealing doors like they did in Wuhan. 9pm curfews.

And there was someone today gatekeeping Australia as great and everyone there supporting vax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back