MEME THREAD #56 RIP RBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
max kellerman needs to be taken to task on air. just recently a retired nfl player made a comment on social media about jacob blake being at fault for his situation and kellerman went on a rant about how that player is your typical right leaning fox news watching person who doesnt have the facts about whats going on. He then goes right into how the kenosha kid murdered people in cold blood. I had to turn it off right there. Hes seriously approaching levels of disgusting when it comes to politics.

images
I didn't know that, but it makes sense, dude is unhinged.
BTW cancel ESPN. Giving them money now is showing them they are doing things right. Vote with your wallet.

max kellerman needs to be taken to task on air. just recently a retired nfl player made a comment on social media about jacob blake being at fault for his situation and kellerman went on a rant about how that player is your typical right leaning fox news watching person who doesnt have the facts about whats going on. He then goes right into how the kenosha kid murdered people in cold blood. I had to turn it off right there. Hes seriously approaching levels of disgusting when it comes to politics.

images

The fucked up thing is that these are flat out lies and a lot people get tricked into to believing them. I think he's just trying to stay woke in hopes he can reignite his failed rap career...

McCarthy: Why Has Kamala Harris 'Been Silent' on Ambush Attack on Los Angeles Deputies?
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ent-on-ambush-attack-on-los-angeles-deputies/
When you go across the country saying you should defund the police, when you watch the videos of those who are sitting by laughing as those police officers were shot, not caring for them, not helping them, when they were just sitting in a car protecting the community, it's appalling and disgusting to me," he continued. "This is what is transpiring if we allow this Democrat policy to continue.

37z3S.jpg

37unm.jpg

37z4d.jpg

https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/1...parenthood-selling-baby-body-parts-authentic/

~Video~

37z4g.jpg

NYT and twitter setting stage for voter fraud
37z44.jpg

Why is it "absentee votes tallied later"? They need to find out how many ballots they need in key areas. That's why Michigan will allow votes to be counted for two weeks after November 3rd.

It's like the fake polls that show Biden ahead. It's so we're not shocked when they steal it with fraud. The results match the polls. If they lose they can contest saying the results don't match the polls. They plan to steal the election after the election. that's why they're telling us now it will be the votes tallied "later" that push them over the finish line.

37w6Z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back