MEME THREAD #56 RIP RBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
62o-1qf01f.jpg

It's no longer the GOAT state. I am a native. I live in Huntington Beach. The O.C. is being overrun with high density housing, homeless, crimes, drugs, congestion, ever increasing taxation, and business/opportunity have turned away. You can babble all the bullshit you want, but you're lying. It's not the same. My son will graduate from Huntington Beach High School in June. We are actively looking to move to:

Meridian, ID
Prescott, AZ
The Woodlands, TX
Orange Beach, AL
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I will likely buy two homes as Meridian looks pretty nice, but I don't want to hang out in the cold months. My vote will count again and I won't have to deal with insanity anymore. Leftists destroy everything they get control of including: Education, Media, Sports, Bureaucracies, California, New York, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, etc...
Check out Fairhope, AL.... Right around the corner from Orange Beach. Really nice spot..

I know, I know, shut up and meme....

iu

Last edited:
It's no longer the GOAT state. I am a native. I live in Huntington Beach. The O.C. is being overrun with high density housing, homeless, crimes, drugs, congestion, ever increasing taxation, and business/opportunity have turned away. You can babble all the bullshit you want, but you're lying. It's not the same. My son will graduate from Huntington Beach High School in June. We are actively looking to move to:

Meridian, ID
Prescott, AZ
The Woodlands, TX
Orange Beach, AL
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I will likely buy two homes as Meridian looks pretty nice, but I don't want to hang out in the cold months. My vote will count again and I won't have to deal with insanity anymore. Leftists destroy everything they get control of including: Education, Media, Sports, Bureaucracies, California, New York, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, etc...
lmao
fWx327.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back