Melvin Guillard on Conor

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm not mad at Conor McGregor," said Guillard. "He's a smart motherf**ker. He's like the little Irish Floyd Mayweather right now. He's going to end up biting the UFC in the ass. I can feel it. I sense something coming. He's making so much money and he's got the owners sucking his d**k. They're going to turn around and they've put so much money behind this kid that he's going to do something to f**k the business by leaving or doing something stupid. That's what they get. I gave the UFC 10 years and I only got up to $47,000 to show and $47,000 to win when I left the UFC. I'm embarrassed to say that.

"I tried to ask the UFC to bump my pay when I fought Ross Pearson to $60,000 and $60,000. The first time in 10 years I asked them for anything. Those f**kers would not even give me 60 and 60. But they're going to give this kid a million, two million dollars a fight? He's making more money than everybody signed to the UFC, probably."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...-white-bellator-149-floyd-mayweather-mma-news

Maybe if Melvin wasn't inconsistent as hell near the end of his career, he could've got that 60/60 contract.

Now Melvin can't even be bothered to make weight.

I gave the UFC 10 years and I only got up to $47,000 to show and $47,000 to win when I left the UFC. I'm embarrassed to say that.

I tried to ask the UFC to bump my pay when I fought Ross Pearson to $60,000 and $60,000. The first time in 10 years I asked them for anything. Those f**kers would not even give me 60 and 60. But they're going to give this kid a million, two million dollars a fight? He's making more money than everybody signed to the UFC, probably.

lol @ "Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul."

Well sorry Melvin. I never really gave the UFC money to see you fight, but I've given 100's for Conor fights.

Does an interview supporting Connor and what he's doing and cheering for him shitting all over the UFC brass. Talks about pathetic fighter pay.

and all McNuthuggers can do is put a negative spin on it and find ways to make Guillard the bad guy. Lol. Good work everybody, take the rest of the night off.

He's right a vet for 10 years only getting 47/47 is shitty as hell.

Lol why do fans turn on fighters when they want more money. DON'T YOU WANT MORE MONEY?

So that Sage Northcutt kid is making what Melvin was making at his peak as a walk on..?

Conor made 3.5 mil on Mendes fight if we have to believe his own words
Dont tell Melvin this, he will go and fuck Dana up

He's making more then 2 mill a fight Melvin. Good try tho lol

That's about as polite as I've ever heard from the young assassin

Not everyone can talk shit properly. when mendes and others tried he stutters and looks foolish. Not sure Conor's a genius he is just following tried and true methods of fight promotion. Talk shit and half tune in to see you lose and fans to win. The comparison to Money May isnt right. Money May was a nice quiet guy otherwise known as Pretty Boy Floyd then, and it didnt work for half his career. Yeah he made millions but nothing compared to when he became loud obnoxious "money". Conor started day 1 that way. With both fighters I feel it's an act but only a few can pull it off..

Back