Melvin Guillard is disappointed...

Sho Nuff

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That he came to fight but Varner came to grapple

Malvin losing made the entire card worth watching. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"I came to fight, Ben came to kick" - Jamie Varner :icon_lol:

Melvin has amazing potential he just needs to find the right team. His speed is incredible,i still believe in him

Melvin has amazing potential he just needs to find the right team. His speed is incredible,i still believe in him

The mind is more important than the body in MMA.

There's no doubt he is a freak of nature, but I just don't think he has the mind to ever get to the top.

On the opposite end of the spectrum you have a guy like Jim Miller, who might not have won the gene lottery, but is as tough as they come mentally - both in regards to training and evolving his game aswell as in fight.

All Melvin's excuses and lack of self realization/taking responsibility of his short comings, is in my opinion a big hindrance in his pursuit of contendership.

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to bash the guy, It's just how I see it. I hope he proves me wrong tho'.

That he came to fight but Varner came to grapple

He was avoiding the pocket and dancing on the outsides, running away whenever Varner tried to close the gap?

He came to fight? Get real, Varner had to start grappling / wrestling just to make it so Melvin couldn't get away.

Back