Melendez v. Sanchez or Bonnar v. Griffin

Gil vs Diego.

Diego's heart and will is from another planet. A baseball bat wouldn't take him out tonight.

Gil/Diego just happened so of course everyone is going to say it.

Gil/Diego just happened so of course everyone is going to say it.

Ya. Plus it seems people tend to dislike Bonnar and Forrest these days.

Wanderlei vs Stann is still foty

Griffin/Bonnar both lacked skill so not so good to watch
Melendez/Sanchez , Gil had skill, so much better

Mel vs Sanchez easily.

Griffin vs Bonnar isn't even in my top 30 favorite fights

It wasn't that exciting to me... It was like watching a slugfest between Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping.

If Diego/Melendez swung like that against a guy like Hector Lombard, now that would be exciting.

diego just took shots and kept wanting more. he didnt really do anything other than be "tough"

griffen vs bonnar made people tune in and brought UFC to where diego and melendez are able to do what they did.

Diego can't be knocked out or subbed

Gotta go with Griffin/Bonnar, it was a lot more competitive. Diego just got his ass kicked for nearly the entire fight aside from getting Gils back once and dropping him near the end.

Dude, just how f***ing delusional and biased are you? Sure Gil won the first 2 rounds fairly handily but they were still hella competitive, with Diego taking the 3rd.

Dude, just how f***ing delusional and biased are you? Sure Gil won the first 2 rounds fairly handily but they were still hella competitive, with Diego taking the 3rd.

Not really, Diego barely landed anything in the first two rounds. Gil still won the 3rd too, he got dropped but the rest of the round was Diego getting hit in the face hard and constantly.

30-27 Gil

This one tonight, but both were being overrated. Appreciate the enthusiasm, though. The best LW fight I've seen was Alvarez/Hansen.

griffen vs bonnar made people tune in and brought UFC to where diego and melendez are able to do what they did.

What you call "people", Sherdog refer to as "TUF noobs".

And no, Griffin/Bonnar did not help the match-making of Melendez/Sanchez in any way or form.

I truly wish it would of gone to 5 rounds. Diego might of been able to finish gil in red 4 or 5. He turned it up in the end like no one else ever . Gil is a monster he definitely put a beating on a maniac energizer bunny who started to get the better of him later in the game.

What you call "people", Sherdog refer to as "TUF noobs".

And no, Griffin/Bonnar did not help the match-making of Melendez/Sanchez in any way or form.

werent we all TUF noobs, since it was the very first TUF season?

makes me feel like you just want someone to hate on.

...good input by you.

perhaps you train UFC.

oops my bad for taking it the wrong way.

"who has two thumbs and is a hater"

<--- this guy :p

Back