Melendez v. Sanchez or Bonnar v. Griffin

JoeHoganKush**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one did you like more?

Would give it to Melendez vs Sanchez simply because of Diegos antics.

Gotta go with Griffin/Bonnar, it was a lot more competitive. Diego just got his ass kicked for nearly the entire fight aside from getting Gils back once and dropping him near the end.

bonnar vs griffin. Huge Diego fan but Bonnar vs Griffin was epic for the sport

Melendez v. Sanchez for me Bonnar v. Griffin was great too. MMA hipsters will say these fights are sloppy brawl and no techical what so ever. Oh and Pride fan boy will say Hendo vs Shogun was wayyyyyyy better

Melendez Sanchez with ease if I had to choose. Griffinn vs bonnar did not satisfy me one bit.

Fights like Santiago vs misaki and nog vs shogun are more of my style

Melendez v. Sanchez for me Bonnar v. Griffin was great too. MMA hipsters will say these fights are sloppy brawl and no techical what so ever. Oh and Pride fan boy will say Hendo vs Shogun was wayyyyyyy better

ohhhh, Shogun/Hendo...thats actually very close. Both are legendary. hard to choose which was more incredible. My heart says Shogun/Hendo though. Both were closer to being finished more times in that fight than Melendez/Diego

Gil/Diego
Bonnar/Griffin is the most overrated fight of alltime

Melendez vs Sanchez was a 1 sided ass thrashing that involved a maniac who can walk through punches, and recover instantly. The fight was incredible because Diego was so game and happened to actually land a solid punch towards the end of round 3.

There has never been a more entertaining 1 sided fight.

Bonnar/Griffin meant more but Sanchez/Melendez was seen to personally by the Just Bleed God.
....I can't choose.

Melendez/Sanchez wasn't one sided lol.

29-28 Gilbert but Sanchez was coming on hard in the third.

Melendez/Sanchez was more entertaining for me personally

No it was incredibly one sided. I'm not even sure Diego landed double digit punches the entire night. His incredible tenacity, is what made it so special. He was eating counters all night long while hitting air.

I'm not sure which fight you watched, but the one I watched had Diego getting his ass kicked (and the fight almost being stopped) for 2.5 rounds.

I was rooting for Diego (and picked him to win that fight), and I dislike Melendez, but that was a beat down until Diego landed that uppercut in the 3rd (which Melendez recovered from instantly).

29-28 doesn't really tell the story of that fight.

diego is not human. great fight

To be completely honest, I never liked Bonnar/Griffin. This fight was pretty fun, but in hindsight I wish Gil would have just stuck to picking Diego apart.

Back