• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Melania has told Trump to concede

Go ahead , find me a picture of her looking at trump like this

2573.jpg

I bet they got fake Melania to break the news to Trump.

Real Melania is hiding out at Rideau Cottage right now engaged in an open relationship with Justin and Sophie.

I bet they got fake Melania to break the news to Trump.

Real Melania is hiding out at Rideau Cottage right now engaged in an open relationship with Justin and Sophie.
Ill buy that if it involved Justin Trudeau getting pegged. He certainly isn't governing the country

We are. No one is stopping the process. Believing the process is a waste of time is not stopping the process.
So its just whining then?

Reactions: Ryo
It’s a long standing tradition for the losing candidate to quickly concede to avoid delegitimizing the President elect. Does Trump have a right to contest the election until it’s certified? Yes. But as usual he has no respect for traditions and the wisdom they hold, and he is selfish and completely lacks grace.

And before you bring up Al Gore, that was a completely different scenario. Literally 300-500 ballots in Florida could’ve switched the results of the entire election that’s how close it was, Trump on the other hand has absolutely NO viable path to victory. To think he could overturn Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada with a combination of recounts and lawsuits? Utterly ridiculous.
Trump is under no obligation to recognize your fictional tradition.

Trump is under no obligation to recognize your fictional tradition.
Of course, nobody is *obligated* to show any class. Decent people see the wisdom in traditions. But Trump, much like his most ardent supporters, is a piece of shit and is in no way a decent or wise person.

Ya that's it , high heels lol

Go ahead , find me a picture of her looking at trump like this

2573.jpg

bro... everybody knows the don has a chair by his bed where he watches Deonte Wilder blow her damn back out.

but that aint what i am addressing.

I remember Michelle’s low point as First Lady was that time when she got all uppity and wanted kids to have healthy choices at school lunch. We shot that shit down fast!!

A Black women wanting healthier food choices for kids is “uppity” to you?

It’s funny seeing you Trumptards still upset over the Obamas and using covert racial terms to display your hatred over them.

Of course, nobody is *obligated* to show any class. Decent people see the wisdom in traditions. But Trump, much like his most ardent supporters, is a piece of shit and is in no way a decent or wise person.
70 million Americans are pieces of shit and no way a decent or wise person.

<YeahOKJen>

I hope he doesn't concede and drags it out and embarrasses himself and his little cucks even more. Would be great if he is dragged out of the WH by force screaming and kicking. More tears for us.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

No he doesn't. He's losing states greater than the recount margin

It's over big dawg.
Theres already more than enough evidence of fraud and “glitches” in the computer system. The fact that Democrats are completely ok with voter fraud is insane. United States of Banana Republic. If you know Trump lost fair and square why not just do a recount and wouldn't it be more satisfying to see Orange Man Bad lose twice, at least it would prove the elections were fair.

Biden got caught selling out America to China, and Trump talked about America first.. And we are making lists of WHO now?

Back