Meisha Tate working out

Coming from the fool with the anime chick as his av.
{<jordan}

Nothing fake about them playboy, just implants between the chest muscles.

Plus who cares as long as they look good, using words like disgusting makes me think you're probably into men.

I've been with a girl who had a stiff boob job and a girl who had a severely expensive boob job.

Fake is fake.

Yes, bouncier fake tits are better than stiff tits, but fake is fucking fake.

Have at it with your fake shit. To each their own.

BTW, I am an artist. Sue me.

Maybe I'm gay but how are we not talking about the dude with no arms or legs in the background (lower right)?

In terms of Meisha, would smash, that has been established for years.

Holy shit. Just saw that.

How the fuck does he even bjj???

I really admire these people. I feel like a fool for missing training sessions because of stupid reasons like being tired.

Maybe I'm gay but how are we not talking about the dude with no arms or legs in the background (lower right)?

In terms of Meisha, would smash, that has been established for years.
Holy shit. Just saw that.

How the fuck does he even bjj???

I really admire these people. I feel like a fool for missing training sessions because of stupid reasons like being tired.
Kyle Maynard
maynard-wrestling.jpg image_8555860.jpg

Tate, Prime Carano and PVZ are my top3 mma women. I don't spank it much, gave that up regularly around 2013, still do just to get rid of the poison bothering me but it's just not as intense as it was back in 99'. That shit got so bad it was a nuisance. I was getting boners going to my female dentist. There's another really hot mma girl she might be a Gracie that could be included, these are just the biggest name ones. Some Brazilians are hot but a Darth Vader voice ruins it. Tate seems like shes cool too. Joanne has nice skin and looks good when she's filled out but that's about it from the neck down.

source.gif

I've been with a girl who had a stiff boob job and a girl who had a severely expensive boob job.

Fake is fake.

Yes, bouncier fake tits are better than stiff tits, but fake is fucking fake.

Have at it with your fake shit. To each their own.

BTW, I am an artist. Sue me.

FAKE IS FAKE

so you only date women (or men, it's okay) who don't wear make-up, don't wear any sort of fragrance, etc. because that's all FAKE

FAKE IS FAKE

so you only date women (or men, it's okay) who don't wear make-up, don't wear any sort of fragrance, etc. because that's all FAKE

LOL

I'm talking about FAKE body parts.

And no, I am not into high maintenance women.

After seeing her completely nude, I must say that I'm disapointed. Would not fap.

FAKE body parts!

SMH

At least she doesn't have a fake ass.

Also, why are so many guys cool with fake tits, but not cool with a fake ass.

They are BOTH disgusting and...trashy to the Nth degree.
Get a dick kid...

LOL

I'm talking about FAKE body parts.

And no, I am not into high maintenance women.

also they can't wear glasses & no teeth fillings, implants, dentures etc. ALL FAKE!!!!

ONLY REAL WOMEN (or men, it's okay bro) WHO LOOK NATURAL LIKE ANIME DOLLS

Fake tits are a shame. Otherwise, she is sexy and pretty cool overall. Except how she ditched Carraway brutally.

Plus who cares as long as they look good, using words like disgusting makes me think you're probably into men.

Just because he's dismayed when a female body is ruined doesn't mean he finds a male one more appealing.

also they can't wear glasses & no teeth fillings, implants, dentures etc. ALL FAKE!!!!

ONLY REAL WOMEN (or men, it's okay bro) WHO LOOK NATURAL LIKE ANIME DOLLS

Look at other replies here bro...

Lots of dudes are NOT all about fake tits.

But you are, and that's fine.

I find fit girls with no tits more attractive that the same girls with fake shit.

Cry about it.

Serious question: How could you train grappling having Miesha Tate, in that outfit, as your training partner? Everybody would be behind her. Most important, high risk of having an erection. Just being honest.

I admit it can be kind of a turn on when you’re wrestling with an attractive training partner, but I was never in danger of a hard on. I was always professional and respectful.

With all due respect though, training with girls was a waste of time for me, other than kidding around with gym friends. They may have gained some knowledge, but I never did. I literally let them do whatever they wanted, even letting them secure chokes, but they could never get a submission.

Back