• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Megathread for attacks on police: what did the criminals do wrong today? Lots, is the answer.

That he has been a cop is frightening. That he has been an instructor is terrifying.
X1000, My position as well, if he is being truthful about those things, which I seriously doubt.

So, lazy and arrogant as fuck while demanding that I do this or that and you are too lazy to look at your own damn link.
Wrong dumb fuck. You were making concrete assertions that

A) Reed had a gun
B) Reed fired a gun
C) Reed fired prior to any officer
D) Reed shot Saint Louis

You were doing so off a highly edited and monetized YouTube video. I provided a link to all the publicly released information by the Civilian Office of Police Accountability, reports, videos, etc. I then challenged you to prove the assertions you were making, AND YOU FAILED TO DO SO. You can't even put a gun in Reed's hand, let alone prove he pulled a trigger.

You need to put the internet away Sherbro. Get back on your medicinal regimen, and things will be okay. I have enough empathy that it actually pains me.....a little, to watch you be a complete dumbass while melting down......yet again.

@Joshuaace is claiming that reed never fired a gun because he is so filled with hatred towards cops.

Not once did I claim that. Not once did I claim:

A) Reed did not have a gun.
B) Reed did not fire a gun.
C) Reed did not fire first
D) Reed did not shoot Ofc SL in they arm.

Asking you to prove your assertions doesn't equate to me saying those things. You interpretting that challenge that way does indicate that you aren't engaging in honest discourse though. I'm not even sure you are capable of honest discourse.

Not sure If it complies with Sherdog terms, but if it does I'd make you a "loser leaves Sherdog" wager on whether the Reed family wins the Civil suit, you know, the one where they don't have a case. Same offer over the Vargas case, and Liles, and probably half a dozen others where you've drowned in delusion.

Again, what’s your education level? Based upon your posts, I am guessing maybe sixth grade? You haven’t even known me long enough to realize I am incompetent, uneducated, frightening, and terrifying. It usually takes more than one thread to come to that conclusion.

It only took me one thread, and here we are years later and I still think you are menace to society, and that your views are an attack on the U.S. Constitution and the American Dream.

Do you really think we should limit how wealthy Americans can be? Tell me you're poor, and failed to reach your dreams, without telling me...... you poor retard.

Last edited:
As I said in the post you quoted - "and I think it is a justified shooting"

All I am saying is, if I was the cop, I would have used either my taser orgas as soon as he came towards me with the hammer. If that did not stop him, I would have shot him.

And I disagree that women should not be cops - all data shows they are much better than men in some cases - f.ex at de-escalating.

You complain about poor training yet you'd be going against training to use non-lethal vs. lethal force. The use of force continuum dictates that a weapon with the capability of causing serious bodily harm or death should be responded to using deadly force. Going at a cop with a knife, a hammer, a vehicle, etc, means going for suicide by cop. The cops usually wait as long as possible - trying to convince the suspect to stop - but if the perp keeps going at them they're getting bullets. If you don't like that your gripe is with the policies of the department (which the cops are applying correctly), not "poor training." If you tried tasing the perp then switching to lethal you'd likely eventually get knifed to death before having the time to switch weapons. It goes a lot faster than you think.

You complain about poor training yet you'd be going against training to use non-lethal vs. lethal force. The use of force continuum dictates that a weapon with the capability of causing serious bodily harm or death should be responded to using deadly force. Going at a cop with a knife, a hammer, a vehicle, etc, means going for suicide by cop. The cops usually wait as long as possible - trying to convince the suspect to stop - but if the perp keeps going at them they're getting bullets. If you don't like that your gripe is with the policies of the department (which the cops are applying correctly), not "poor training." If you tried tasing the perp then switching to lethal you'd likely eventually get knifed to death before having the time to switch weapons. It goes a lot faster than you think.

Let me, for the 10th time, reiterate my position -

1. I think it was a justified shooting.

2. I think she should have shot him before he got to her.

3. Personally I would have used a taser first. If you can't fire a taser, and then a gun, in 9 seconds - something is wrong with you. she did not even use her gun untill he was on top of her. She had 9 seconds to either tase him or shoot him - whatever her choice would be. That she does nothing for 9 seconds is a sign of bad training and/or incompetence.

4. Do you think using a taser in those 9 seconds would have been better than doing nothing?'

And I just tested it. In 9 seconds I can pull out a taser and fire it, drop the taser, pull my gun and fire 4+ precise rounds.

Last edited:
I briefly skimmed through them. I'm not on the payroll of Reed's family or I'd take a much closer look. You were already in an unmoveable position BEFORE I even linked these videos, so why would I waste my time trying to change your Donuts opinion?

I forgot to address your point about me already having made up my mind. Well, no sbjt, zdndkcmb

Against training? What he would do is the next level and we are all living below him. He would have pulled both a taser and a firearm or use gas. He would only shoot the firearm if the taser failed. I wish I could say I was joking, but…..unfortunately, I am not. He actually said those things while calling me uneducated (I have a masters and may go for phd eventually) and basically, dangerous. He in fact said that if I was a cop, it’s terrifying and if I was a trainer, it’s horrifying. He also said I was incompetent, lol.

All this after calling me racist in his first post where he asked “would you feel differently if it was a white guy shooting a bunch of heavily armed persons in tactical gear “running up on him with guns drawn.” He claims he was asking a simple question, but read between the lines.

Also, they don’t run up on him-they walked up to him and calmly ordered him to roll down the window because of the tint and they couldn’t see his hands. Then they ordered him to open the door and the female officer tried to open his door, which according to him, is illegal. It’s not. Their guns are not drawn until he stops following orders.

He also said that there was no broken glass on the passenger side, which he found suspicious. That window was rolled partially down and he fired through the opening and shot off St Louis. And because St Louis was the only one on that side and was shot and never fired his gun, there would be no holes on that side.

He also claimed reed surremdered and the shots after that were murder. I tried to tell him that the officers would have to know he surrendered for that to be valid. reed was facing in and only his body and feet were visible to the officers, who even attempted life saving actions to no avail.

He’s a joke of a poster

I forgot to address your point about me already having made up my mind. Well, no sbjt, zdndkcmb

Against training? What he would do is the next level and we are all living below him. He would have pulled both a taser and a firearm or use gas. He would only shoot the firearm if the taser failed. I wish I could say I was joking, but…..unfortunately, I am not. He actually said those things while calling me uneducated (I have a masters and may go for phd eventually) and basically, dangerous. He in fact said that if I was a cop, it’s terrifying and if I was a trainer, it’s horrifying. He also said I was incompetent, lol.

All this after calling me racist in his first post where he asked “would you feel differently if it was a white guy shooting a bunch of heavily armed persons in tactical gear “running up on him with guns drawn.” He claims he was asking a simple question, but read between the lines.

Also, they don’t run up on him-they walked up to him and calmly ordered him to roll down the window because of the tint and they couldn’t see his hands. Then they ordered him to open the door and the female officer tried to open his door, which according to him, is illegal. It’s not. Their guns are not drawn until he stops following orders.

He also said that there was no broken glass on the passenger side, which he found suspicious. That window was rolled partially down and he fired through the opening and shot off St Louis. And because St Louis was the only one on that side and was shot and never fired his gun, there would be no holes on that side.

He also claimed reed surremdered and the shots after that were murder. I tried to tell him that the officers would have to know he surrendered for that to be valid. reed was facing in and only his body and feet were visible to the officers, who even attempted life saving actions to no avail.

He’s a joke of a poster
Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing - 99% of what you write here is direct lies.

For every post you just prove that you were one of the bad ones, and a big part of the reason why most people don't like the police. And you also prove why debating with you is a waste of time.

But yeah, if misrepresenting me makes you feel better and drink less, go for it bud.

Now, go defend the cop that shot at a handcuffed suspect because an acorn hit the car. I am sure you can do it.

X1000, My position as well, if he is being truthful about those things, which I seriously doubt.

Wrong dumb fuck. You were making concrete assertions that

A) Reed had a gun
B) Reed fired a gun
C) Reed fired prior to any officer
D) Reed shot Saint Louis

You were doing so off a highly edited and monetized YouTube video. I provided a link to all the publicly released information by the Civilian Office of Police Accountability, reports, videos, etc. I then challenged you to prove the assertions you were making, AND YOU FAILED TO DO SO. You can't even put a gun in Reed's hand, let alone prove he pulled a trigger.

You need to put the internet away Sherbro. Get back on your medicinal regimen, and things will be okay. I have enough empathy that it actually pains me.....a little, to watch you be a complete dumbass while melting down......yet again.

Not once did I claim that. Not once did I claim:

A) Reed did not have a gun.
B) Reed did not fire a gun.
C) Reed did not fire first
D) Reed did not shoot Ofc SL in they arm.

Asking you to prove your assertions doesn't equate to me saying those things. You interpretting that challenge that way does indicate that you aren't engaging in honest discourse though. I'm not even sure you are capable of honest discourse.

Not sure If it complies with Sherdog terms, but if it does I'd make you a "loser leaves Sherdog" wager on whether the Reed family wins the Civil suit, you know, the one where they don't have a case. Same offer over the Vargas case, and Liles, and probably half a dozen others where you've drowned in delusion.

It only took me one thread, and here we are years later and I still think you are menace to society, and that your views are an attack on the U.S. Constitution and the American Dream.

Do you really think we should limit how wealthy Americans can be? Tell me you're poor, and failed to reach your dreams, without telling me...... you poor retard.
Still on the “I doubt you were actually a cop” bullshit I see. Yeah, because I have the longest running scam in sherdog history because becoming a cop is soooo difficult. lol

I proved all those things. I can’t put a gun in reed’s hsnd? Him firing off 11 rounds says different. How did St Louis get shot with an imaginary gun, which an officer points out on the seat in one of the videos from copa. Oh yeah, it was officer crossfire because reed didn’t have a gun.

How am I attacking the const and American dream and a menace to society if I was never a cop, which you said in the above post.

Still making fun of me for the depression and ptsd. Keeping it classy, as always. But, for a person that made fun of a 4 yr old with retardation or other disabilities, it’s not surprising. You’re the retard, not the hypothetical child.

Your assertions-I can’t put a gun in reed’s hand or that he fired on officers at all and then or first. Both proven by me. You kept asking for gsr indicating you don’t think he fired or had a gun, which one of the officers say there’s the gun on the seat.”

And take a bet where loser leaves sherdog? The family does not have a case but that doesn’t mean the city won’t settle, as many cities do to avoid long trials. If they do settle, it would be disgusting and a waste of tax payer money.

Yeah, i said no one should have hundreds of millions to billions because they should be taxed out the ass. But I support capitalism so I just have to accept that there are those that are extremely wealthy while the rest of the world is not. And why do you think I am poor? More baseless accusations and statements of supposed fact. And if true, now you’re making fun of the poor by putting me down. Again, you are an arrogant, condescending, elitist (in your own mind) prick with superior intellect and knowledge. What a cunt

Your lack of reading comprehension is astonishing - 99% of what you write here is direct lies.

For every post you just prove that you were one of the bad ones, and a big part of the reason why most people don't like the police. And you also prove why debating with you is a waste of time.

But yeah, if misrepresenting me makes you feel better and drink less, go for it bud.

Now, go defend the cop that shot at a handcuffed suspect because an acorn hit the car. I am sure you can do it.

No idea what happened at the end in my first line. Wtf? Trying to type too fast, I guess.

As for the reading comprehension and “99% lies.” Please point out all the lies. This should be good and entertaining. Was it the double taser and gun pull? Was it when you asked a dishonest question to try and call me racist? Was it when you falsely accused the officers of “running up on him with guns drawn?” Was it when you claimed it was suspicious that there were no bullet holes in the half way down open window? I too, assumed the shots went through the glass and it wasn’t until I watched body cam 5 that I realized my error. So I will forgive that one. But in doing so, you were basically calling bullshit on reed firing a gun. Or was it when you claimed her surrendered?

Please tell me which of those are lies. Come on, let’s hear it.

Let me, for the 10th time, reiterate my position -

1. I think it was a justified shooting.

2. I think she should have shot him before he got to her.

3. Personally I would have used a taser first. If you can't fire a taser, and then a gun, in 9 seconds - something is wrong with you. she did not even use her gun untill he was on top of her. She had 9 seconds to either tase him or shoot him - whatever her choice would be. That she does nothing for 9 seconds is a sign of bad training and/or incompetence.

4. Do you think using a taser in those 9 seconds would have been better than doing nothing?'

And I just tested it. In 9 seconds I can pull out a taser and fire it, drop the taser, pull my gun and fire 4+ precise rounds.

Oh, you have a taser now? What model? Now try doing your made up test with someone running at you with a hammer at full sprint. Tasers are not reliable enough to use in a lethal force situation. You would have to hit the person in a big enough spread to lock them up in full nmi-nuero muscular incapacitation and front shots are notorious for failing to achieve nmi. You also have to hit with both probes which is difficult when a person is walking towards you, let alone sprinting.

blm blocked the entrance to the hospital while protesting so the officers couldn’t get into the emergency room.
Wait. What? When did this happen?

Wait. What? When did this happen?

In LA after the dijon kizzee shooting and subsequent riots/protests when a person walked up on two cops sitting in a cruiser and shot them in the face.

For context, kizzee fled from deputies while in possession of a stolen gun. As he is fleeing, he drops the gun and runs back to grab it and that is when he was shot. He was a multiple time felon and all around piece of shit. Not one of these blm fucks would have cared had he been shot by another back person (95% of the 10k black murders and shooting are by other black people)

This last one does not show where they were blocking the hospital entrance shouting they hoped the officers die.

Story on them blocking entrance and exit to hospital.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...block-police-er-shooting-compton-b434035.html

Certain YouTube videos are age-restricted and can only be viewed directly on the YouTube site. Can't be viewed while embedded. I'm logged in to my YouTube account daily and can't see those linked earlier in this discussion.

No idea what happened at the end in my first line. Wtf? Trying to type too fast, I guess.

As for the reading comprehension and “99% lies.” Please point out all the lies. This should be good and entertaining. Was it the double taser and gun pull? Was it when you asked a dishonest question to try and call me racist? Was it when you falsely accused the officers of “running up on him with guns drawn?” Was it when you claimed it was suspicious that there were no bullet holes in the half way down open window? I too, assumed the shots went through the glass and it wasn’t until I watched body cam 5 that I realized my error. So I will forgive that one. But in doing so, you were basically calling bullshit on reed firing a gun. Or was it when you claimed her surrendered?

Please tell me which of those are lies. Come on, let’s hear it.
That you do not understand that this is a quote, and not something I said, shows your reading comprehension is at such a low level that it is frightening for a person who claims to have been a cop, and also shows why debating you is such a waste of time -

"Also - "The officers fired about 83 times in roughly 27 seconds, and Reed then “exited the vehicle, unarmed, with hands empty and raised. Four of the officers then fired additional bullets at him, including as he lay face down and motionless on the street"
-https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/24/us/dexter-reed-chicago-police-shooting/index.html"

I could go through everything I said like that and show you that, you simply do not comprehend what I write even though it is as simple as with me quoting a source as above.

You seem super angry and biased, and I would recommend that you do 2 things -1. Visit a psychiatrist, because something is clearly wrong with you. 2. Go back to school.

Last edited:
Certain YouTube videos are age-restricted and can only be viewed directly on the YouTube site. Can't be viewed while embedded. I'm logged in to my YouTube account daily and can't see those linked earlier in this discussion.

According to @Joshuaace it is me that is fucked up and it is because I either post at work, have restrictions, or I am being watch by someone that prevents me from posting age restricted videos. Huh, he was wrong, go figure

The reason you did not hear about it is, that it was 4-5 people standing with flags at one entrance -

Those 4-5 people are clearly idiots that should be arrested even though they did not block any ambulances or anything, and most journalists were like - where is the BLM crowd? and when those 4-5 people were all what was there, they did not see it as a news story.

It was total propaganda from the police, so yeah.

That you do not understand that this is a quote, and not something I said, shows your reading comprehension is at such a low level that it is frightening for a person who claims to have been a cop, and also shows why debating you is such a waste of time -

"Also - "The officers fired about 83 times in roughly 27 seconds, and Reed then “exited the vehicle, unarmed, with hands empty and raised. Four of the officers then fired additional bullets at him, including as he lay face down and motionless on the street"
-https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/24/us/dexter-reed-chicago-police-shooting/index.html"

I could go through everything I said like that and show you that, you simply do not comprehend what I write even though it is as simple as with me quoting a source as above.

You seem super angry and biased, and I would recommend that you do 2 things -1. Visit a psychiatrist, because something is clearly wrong with you. 2. Go back to school.

Go back to school beyond my masters? Eventually, but not right now. And you can’t even post a link correctly to the story. I even copied that and it said that page doesn’t exist, so try again. It’s the little linked chains icon. And again, what did I say exactly that was 99% lies? I could copy and paste or quote you to show that you said those things. Do you deny that you said you could pull and taser and gun simultaneously? Or that you claimed that the window was not broken so therefore, reed couldn’t have fired through that side to hit St Louis? Or that you asked a question indicating I was a racist? Maybe some other posters look at that and see what they think you meant. Or do you deny that you claimed that police “ran up on him and he didn’t know they were cops?”

The reason you did not hear about it is, that it was 4-5 people standing with flags at one entrance -

Those 4-5 people are clearly idiots that should be arrested even though they did not block any ambulances or anything, and most journalists were like - where is the BLM crowd? and when those 4-5 people were all what was there, they did not see it as a news story.

It was total propaganda from the police, so yeah.

Read the link I posted and see what the sheriff said about them blocking the entrances. And I have personally watched the video of a large crowd there doing just that but I can’t find that exact video atm

Or that you claimed that the window was not broken so therefore, reed couldn’t have fired through that side to hit St Louis? ”
Yes, show where I claimed that in the fashion you portray it here.

Or do you deny that you claimed that police “ran up on him and he didn’t know they were cops?”
And yes, show me where I claimed that in the fashion you claim here.

This is why I say your reading comprehension is at such a low level. You read a little bit, get angry, and decide not to read all the words - meaning you completely misrepresent what was said.

And that goes directly to why I say you must have been a terrible cop.

Read the link I posted and see what the sheriff said about them blocking the entrances. And I have personally watched the video of a large crowd there doing just that but I can’t find that exact video atm
I don't care what a Sheriff says - based on evidence they lie as often as not. Show me a video of the crowd of BLM protesters, or I will take it as pure propaganda.

Edit: Also - claiming that a few people who does stupid shit represents all people who support BLM is like if I said a few corrupt cops represented all cops. I am not a biased moron though though, so I won't say shit like that. You wouldn't either, would you? Oh wait....

Last edited:
Him firing off 11 rounds says different.

Source?

I proved all those things

Only in your mind. You didn't post a single time code from any video that shows a single still frame of Reed with a gun in his hand.

How did St Louis get shot with an imaginary gun, which an officer points out on the seat in one of the videos from copa.

How much time elapsed between the end of the gunfire, and the discovery of the gun in the car? And how many cops had arrived on site by that time?

Still making fun of me for the depression and ptsd.

I have more empathy for your condition than you've shown towards any minority who died at the hands of the police, regardless of what struggles they may have been facing.

And take a bet where loser leaves sherdog? The family does not have a case but that doesn’t mean the city won’t settle, as many cities do to avoid long trials. If they do settle, it would be disgusting and a waste of tax payer money.

So you speak in absolutes about the Reed family not having a case, but then you Bitch out instead of backing your own words. Wont even jeopardize a worthless internet account in support of the shit you spew.

He also said that there was no broken glass on the passenger side, which he found suspicious. That window was rolled partially down and he fired through the opening and shot off St Louis.

BWC 5 @1:28 shows the passenger window completely rolled up at the start of the chaos. BWC 14 @3:10 shows that same window completely rolled up still, a minute after the chaos stopped. You are either completely delusional; and/or a pathological liar.

Back