Media Megan Olivi's tribute to her man last night

" a warrior with more class than most"

Lol, what a BS

Classy warrior who wants his opponents to have long-term consequences and "crying themselves to sleep" after fighting him

Better to cry yourself to sleep than scream yourself awake

Ev2LUZHXAAMmccn

Your thoughts? Should Joe B. call it a career or you still wanna see him back?
Lol this is like a memorial. RIP in peace Joey B.

Joe B's looked terrible these past 3 fights, but he's absolutely winning at life.
Time to retire and enjoy the company of Sherdog's most pined - for interviewer for some reason.

Lucky man Joe, Megan is a top notch lass.

Mir wanted Lesnar to be the first to die in the octagon.
Frank Mir has never been wrong about anything, you have changed my mind about that kind of view expressed forever and now I want fighters to cripple each other for life

Frank Mir has never been wrong about anything, you have changed my mind about that kind of view expressed forever and now I want fighters to cripple each other for life
I don't think you understood the context of my post, which was directly related to the context of yours.. How did you do that?

I don't think you understood the context of my post, which was directly related to the context of yours.. How did you do that?
Like "here's another guy who said that gross thing" i get it. Mir's kind of a Saint around here so I assumed the opposite

This Is embarrassing. It's like getting a pat on the back out of pity, or a participation trophy.

I'd like them to give him a more winnable fight like an Elliott rematch next time. I think he really wants to go out on a win.

" a warrior with more class than most"

Lol, what a BS

Classy warrior who wants his opponents to have long-term consequences and "crying themselves to sleep" after fighting him

That was def a bad look. He was a great fighter nonetheless, father time it is now.
Guy is lucky to have megan, great girl all around. Hope he does well after fighting

Joey the Manlet is a chump, arrogant and clasless. Feed him to figgy one last time.

Call it a career, his style last night was a guy just sprinting overhands, and that was it, his competition is younger, taller and probably technically better, he is clearly past it at this point.

I love Joe B, and he had an incredible career, but... *Bruce Buffer voice: “It’s time!!!”

Back