Media Megan Olivi's tribute to her man last night

Now thats a soulmate. Good on Megan. Joe B sure as hell scored high here.

I think its time to hang em up. Joe should fight some scrub and end his career on a win. No point in taking all that damage. He is much slower and stiffer these days. Also lacks the technique and just swinging punches.

Women like that don't come around often. If you're trashing that, then you know your significant other wouldn't be at your side like she is.

Megan is a real one. That's the type of woman you want having your back. The fact that she's a cute little spinner like her is that dedicated is just the icing on the cake along with her loving MMA.

Seems like a good partner. Not someone who's going to leave when the going gets less than Ideal. But that being said yeah Joe B looked a step behind the whole night. Mind you it's to a top 3 guy, so not like he lost to a nobody. But yeah, his days of a top 5 guy certainly seem to be behind him.

He had a good career, but his best days are well behind him and now a good day just means he didn't get finished. Time to hang 'em up.

" a warrior with more class than most"

Lol, what a BS

Classy warrior who wants his opponents to have long-term consequences and "crying themselves to sleep" after fighting him

Wow. What a clown.

Makes those two times Figgy straight butchered his ass all the more sweeter.

#FiggyBless
#Beatyouupandstyleyourhair

Lol, what a BS

Classy warrior who wants his opponents to have long-term consequences and "crying themselves to sleep" after fighting him

Yeah that's bordering evil

They have an open relationship, i'd wager a great deal of money on that. She spends too much time traveling the world, and keeps herself too sexy at all times to be monogamous. Average, or even ugly people have affairs all the time just with people they happen to share a workspace with 8 hours a day, here we're talking about a 10/10 girl traveling the world months of the year with rich executives and jacked athletes and you think she's not having a little fun?

Ah yes, a happy relationship. A complete foreign concept to most people on the internet..

Sounds like one of those guys nobody has a bad word to say about. He’s had a good career, but it looks like it might be time. Get out while you’re still healthy.

Lol, what a BS

Ok I take back my last post. Fuck that guy. Give him Figueredo again with Mario as ref.

The sheer number of Sherdoggers triggered by the fact Joe B has a beautiful, loyal woman by his side is really telling.

you would all be so lucky to have a peach like this in your corner.

that said, please retire, Joey B.

youre done now, and you punch like a girl.

its weird but from what I saw of Joe B in the TUF series (vs Cejudo) he seemed like a real bully and douchebag.

Usually when a woman tries extra hard to show affection for her man , she wants to make herself believe more than anyone else.

His only chance was to hold the belt, but now she realizes that her manlet is not going to make it and his days are numbered.

You forgot, Megan's King with more class, morals and dignity than most. :)
How many other Megan’s kings are there? We need that piece of info to make an informed judgment. :D

outside Faber tam is like a breeding ground for Douches....no wonder tj left....who i must say isn't an angel himself....

its weird but from what I saw of Joe B in the TUF series (vs Cejudo) he seemed like a real bully and douchebag.

He is, saw him in person once on a street(near a UFC event) he was walking down street by himself chest puffed out all intense with his arms outward like Turbo manlet style lol. He walked by me and just gave me a nasty vibe. The kind of vibe where dudes want swing at you and shit. Im a semi big dude though and weigh above 200 lbs so I was like whatever about it. Was dope seeing him get his ass kicked and then shouting loud crying lol.

Bunch of Team Alpha Male guys are known to be asshole. Mendes, Garbrandt, Castillo, Fili. Some talk that they used gear too. Dont like anyone from that team except Faber

Back