Megan Anderson, throwback picture.

Love her. She looked good without the ink and looks great with it. She's most attractive when she doesn't try too hard, like most girls imo...

I have no sexual stimulation from her yet find her to be an attractive woman at the same time, unusual combo. I just enjoy her overall look as I would a piece of art or something.

It's amazing how few people realize that's even a possibility. I suppose that's the reason "artistic nude" is a concept, but yes, it's fully possible to appreciate a person for their physical attributes in the same way you'd enjoy a landscape. You just look at them and think, "Wow," yet there's no desire at all, only awe.

Looked way better. Not sure why women are obsessed with looking as fake or trashy as possible.

Yeah, it's really puzzling. Take Randa Markos - looks alright now, sure, but back before she dyed her hair that ridiculous red color, she looked quite good.

MARKOS_RANDA_L.png

vice-rm650.jpg

Love her. She looked good without the ink and looks great with it. She's most attractive when she doesn't try too hard, like most girls imo...

To me, her 5 million tattoos over the last 7 or 8 years, IS trying too hard.

I don't mind a girl with some tats, but when you have more tattoos than outlaw bikers, you've gone too far.

To me, her 5 million tattoos over the last 7 or 8 years, IS trying too hard.

I don't mind a girl with some tats, but when you have more tattoos than outlaw bikers, you've gone too far.
you might be right. maybe i'm into that vulnerability and or confidence...

She's good but I'd still prefer fat Gina

Looked way better. Not sure why women are obsessed with looking as fake or trashy as possible.

When they look trashy they have an ingrained excuse when they get rejected: “well at least he didn’t reject the real me” sort of thing

Back