***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Megan. You have the bestest music tastes in the MMAs with your 80s rock walkouts. I like 80s rock too. HurHurHur.
1465810740501.png

- Who is your favorite 80s band?

- Do you think it would be fun for you to date one of those midget 80s singers like Klaus Meine, Dio (RIP), or Udo? Which Rock Star would you most want to date?

- Could you tell us about your tattoos? it looks like you have a warrior woman on one arm and a glamour chick on the other? (The two sides of you?)

- Have you ever thought about combining with Bec Rawlings and Jessie Jess in America to make 'Straya Top Team? You all have similar styles in and out the cage - do you think there's any reason for that? (I guess Alex Chambers can join, as the mastermind)

- I'm going to bet on you to KTFO Tweet. Should we ever meet, I'll owe you one. What's your poison? - and what do you think your next move will be if... uh, when you take her out?

- Rose Tatto or AC/DC? ((you should walk out to Rock 'n' Roll Outlaw IMO)
I dont have a favourite 80s band.

It wouldn't be fun to date a midget 80s singer.

No I'm happy with my team and would never change that to create something names straya top team. We definitely do not have similar styles inside and outside of the cage.

I dont drunk and I'm hoping UFC is next.

I noticed that a little while ago you received a blue belt in BJJ. Congratulations on that. It seems that you are improving all the time.

Hi Megan, thanks for stopping by. You have a lot of fans here on Sherdog and as a fellow Aussie, obviously I am always in your corner.

I have perhaps an idiotic question. I was there to see you choke out a tough girl in Logan a couple of years ago. Did you think back then, because Ronda had just got the women's division going in the UFC, that you would ever be competing from the world stage for one of the most prestigious titles in women's MMA?

And how do you like the US? Do you like the food? Potatoes for breakfast and all that lol
No I didn't think I'd be where I am today back then. The US is fine. It's just bigger and slightly more annoying and colder lol

Do you feel that you and Tweet should be fighting for the Invicta belt?(Considering that Cyborg might have to relinquish it anyways)

Would you be interested in making your UFC debut on the next card in Australia?

What are some countries you would like to visit to help further your skills in Martial Arts?

Ok, real talk... Have you ever stood in the mirror and introduced yourself into the UFC cage with Bruce Buffers voice in your head?

Cause we know here that moment is gonna happen sometime soon. Good luck against Charmaine, you got this. You got this for sure!

No I didn't think I'd be where I am today back then. The US is fine. It's just bigger and slightly more annoying and colder lol

Does our lack of animals that could paralyze and or kill a human with but a glance add to the allure of 'Murrica or detract from it?

I'll take my answer off the air. Good luck in your upcoming fight. Can't wait.

Do you feel that you and Tweet should be fighting for the Invicta belt?(Considering that Cyborg might have to relinquish it anyways)

Would you be interested in making your UFC debut on the next card in Australia?

What are some countries you would like to visit to help further your skills in Martial Arts?
Yes I do think that we should be fighting for the belt. We all know Cris is not coming back to Invicta and she's also made that perfectly clear so this should be a title fight.

I'd be interested in fighting anywhere. Before news came out about them implementing a 145 division I was going to petition to get on the next Brisbane card and i'd even try to make 140 (which trust me, is alot harder for me to do than Cris).

I'd like to travel anywhere really and if i get to train as well then thats a bonus.

Hi Megan! Big fan of you here in Argentina!
Who are your favorite ufc fighters to watch?
Is there any of those fighters styles that you'd like to emulate?
Which are your favorite fights of all time? At least the ones that you remember now.
Thanks for the time!

Ok, real talk... Have you ever stood in the mirror and introduced yourself into the UFC cage with Bruce Buffers voice in your head?

Cause we know here that moment is gonna happen sometime soon. Good luck against Charmaine, you got this. You got this for sure!
hahahah no I definitely have not done that.

Thank you!!

Does our lack of animals that could paralyze and or kill a human with but a glance add to the allure of 'Murrica or detract from it?

I'll take my answer off the air. Good luck in your upcoming fight. Can't wait.
hahahah oh detract of course!!! lol no, our countries are just very very different. It's a different way of life here. More high paces and everyone is in a rush or demanding something.

Hi Megan! Big fan of you here in Argentina!
Who are your favorite ufc fighters to watch?
Is there any of those fighters styles that you'd like to emulate?
Which are your favorite fights of all time? At least the ones that you remember now.
Thanks for the time!
hmmm fav UFC fighters: Wonderboy, McGregor, Joanna.

I think I fight kinda similar to Wonderboy; however, i'm not going to emulate him ever as I have my own style, but i would like to implement some of his tools that he uses.

I really don't have fav fighters. I never came up through the sport idolizing anyone.

What are your thoughts on shoops? (edited pictures/gifs involving fighters)

example

254wpd4.gif

oMbEsGz.gif

PzMCuwp.gif

Thoughts on Tim Elliott vs Demetrious Johnson?
Tim Elliott is a gangster!!! No seriously, he beat the shit out of me sparring yesterday hahahaha

DJ wasn't aiming to hurt Tim, he was just trying to hold him. Tim was better on the feet and DJ knew that after the first round so he just neutralized him for the rest of the fight. Tim should have been more urgent trying to get up from bottom but it's all a learning experience.

Hi Megan,

I'll let my fellow forum members ask the questions since I asked several last time. But just wanted to wish best of luck in your upcoming fight with Charmaine and let you know that many here on Sherdog will be rooting for you. You continue to impress with every fight. Keep up the great work!

Hi Megan,

I'll let my fellow forum members ask the questions since I asked several last time. But just wanted to wish best of luck in your upcoming fight with Charmaine and let you know that many here on Sherdog will be rooting for you. You continue to impress with every fight. Keep up the great work!
Thank you!! I'll be trying to put on a great performance for everyone!

Hi Megan,

Thank you for giving up your time to speak to these idiots and me.

1. Which event was better UFC 205 or UFC 206?

2. What do you think of the UFC stripping Conor's 145 belt from him?

3. Are you sick of Cyborg's complaining about her weight cut?

4. Hypothetical ; you vs. Ronda - who takes it?

Good luck in your fight. You've got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back