***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your honesty.

Would a superfight with Gina Carano (if she was to return) be something you're willing to accept?

Who do you think will win between Nunes and Rousey?

Hypothetically, Do you think you can take Joanna Jedrzejczyk if she was the same size as you? Lol

How have you been preparing for your upcoming fight against Tweet? Any particular techniques in particular as they say each fight is different?

I hope Chris signs a 145 contract soon. You'd be a shoe in for next Brissy card of course and if you start a petition, let us know here, we'll ram it down the UFC's throat harder than the Brazilians did for Chris.

I honestly don't think you need to smash yourself to make 140; they're already talking about a 145 div now.

Last thing, good on you for being yourself and not getting loose on instagram for attention. You're nothing but class and letting your fists speak for themselves is why we love you here.

Hi Megan,

Thank you for giving up your time to speak to these idiots and me.

1. Which event was better UFC 205 or UFC 206?

2. What do you think of the UFC stripping Conor's 145 belt from him?

3. Are you sick of Cyborg's complaining about her weight cut?

4. Hypothetical ; you vs. Ronda - who takes it?

Good luck in your fight. You've got this!
I didn't watch 206 but I heard it was great so I can't say.

Thats a hard one cause on one hand he deserves 2 belts, but on the other he also needs to defend them and can't hold up 2 divisions making his mind up.

Oh 100% lol I respect her but it's getting old and annoying.

hahah well of course i'm going to take me!!

How have you been preparing for your upcoming fight against Tweet? Any particular techniques in particular as they say each fight is different?
We haven't added in anything extra just for her. I'm just trying to improve in every aspect of my game and on fight night i'll make her fight my fight and it'll be a shit night for her lol

I hope Chris signs a 145 contract soon. You'd be a shoe in for next Brissy card of course and if you start a petition, let us know here, we'll ram it down the UFC's throat harder than the Brazilians did for Chris.

I honestly don't think you need to smash yourself to make 140; they're already talking about a 145 div now.

Last thing, good on you for being yourself and not getting loose on instagram for attention. You're nothing but class and letting your fists speak for themselves is why we love you here.
lol thank you! I try to keep it classy and i'm all for taking the piss out of myself (or as you americans say, making fun of yourself or something like that lol). I just try to have a mix of training, mix of fun and mix of promotional stuff. I try to be funny about it all and just be a good role model.

Thanks for your honesty.

Would a superfight with Gina Carano (if she was to return) be something you're willing to accept?

Who do you think will win between Nunes and Rousey?

Hypothetically, Do you think you can take Joanna Jedrzejczyk if she was the same size as you? Lol
Oh yeah for sure. I think that'd be cool.

I got Nunes. But don't count Rousey out, I think it'll be a interesting fight. Depends on if Rousey turns up mentally on the night.

hahaha I think i'd take her. She's a bad ass chick though and I think that'd be an amazing fight lol

Hey Megan, how would you approach a fight against Cyborg? And if they offered that fight next after you beat Tweet would you take it or would you like more experience?

Hey Megan, how would you approach a fight against Cyborg? And if they offered that fight next after you beat Tweet would you take it or would you like more experience?
hmmmm I think i'd using movement and angles to pick her apart and tire her out. She gasses if you take her out of the first round. She rushes in and headhunts so it'll be easy to counter her and cut the angle.

Just wondering exactly how many tattoos do you have? I know you have a lot all over you. What got you interested in having lots of tattoos?

Just wondering exactly how many tattoos do you have? I know you have a lot all over you. What got you interested in having lots of tattoos?
i have alot. It's hard to count because i started with the intention of getting sleeves so they were never individual pieces.

To date who would you say has been your toughest opponent you have faced in MMA?

hi megan what are your thoughts on your number one fan in sherdog @chunglii not showing up?

What do you think of the rumor of the UFC doing a 145 lb title fight with Holly Holm vs Germaine De Randamie?

To date who would you say has been your toughest opponent you have faced in MMA?
I think so far it's been Amber. Purely for the fact that i'd just moved half way across the world after a loss and started with a new team and trying to prove to myself that I belonged here.

I like the fact that you're trying to build yourself up before rushing in to a fight with Cris. I think that has been the problem when finding opponents for Cris.

Are you looking to make 1st round finishes a trend for yourself?

Have you been working on any new kicking techniques? The head kicks you used against Amanda Bell were great.

I know that you tweeted you were open to fighting Holly Holm or Germaine de Randamie. Which one do you think would be best to test your striking skills against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back