Meet Sid

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
So, every now and again on here i find myself doing one of these posts, so here we are again, this is dog number 7...yup, not a typo....SEVEN

Sid
1728493673343.png

I now have 3 mini dachshunds and 4 beagles, life is very fun on my house, here are my 2 other sausages

Rolo
1728493735489.png

Truffle
1728493779864.png

Fuck it, here are mum and dad beagle as well

Marlon and Maggie
1728493869335.png

and pup 1 and pup 2(now 2 and a half)

Noodle and Fudge
1728493949424.png

Added names, not like anyones arsed but hey ho

Last edited:
Always thought the sausage dog was the epitome of that dichotomy in dog breeds where they are ultra cute, yet I wonder if breeding programmes took it too far and they just don't quite look right.

Without knowing one way or another, are they highly susceptible to health problems in later life?

Very cute puppers.
How old is Sid? Looks like a baby.

I used to dogsit an old weiner dog. She would bite her blanket and spin in circles until she was wrapped all the way and just her little head would stick through the top.

But she was also blind and scared of everything and barked nonstop.

Always thought the sausage dog was the epitome of that dichotomy in dog breeds where they are ultra cute, yet I wonder if breeding programmes took it too far and they just don't quite look right.

Without knowing one way or another, are they highly susceptible to health problems in later life?
No, they can have genetic IVDD which can be expensive to fix or deadly, but that isnt an older in life problem, it can happen at anytime

Very cute puppers.
How old is Sid? Looks like a baby.

I used to dogsit an old weiner dog. She would bite her blanket and spin in circles until she was wrapped all the way and just her little head would stick through the top.

But she was also blind and scared of everything and barked nonstop.
Sid is 13 weeks old tomorrow, he has been with us a week and his previously family were going to put him in a shelter/trust because they couldnt handle him

Safe to say he has fitted in like a glove, lots of dogs to play with AND tell him off, he's a little angel

Back