Meerschaert will do anything for a rematch vs Chimaev

Khamzat mentally alpha’d this guy at the press conference to the point where you could tell he doubted himself, and then he retreated like a frightened animal in the cage as Khamzat walked him down, sized him up and KO’d him with the first punch he threw. I don’t know how you can run through somebody more so than that. Mg3 seems like a nice guy, but major LOL at a rematch.

He's lucky he only had a "mere shart" in his shorts, instead of going full Tim Sylvia from that punch.

Gerald just stop.... and sign for bkfc already

I'm sorry but you just don't get to say anything about Chimeav if you literally got annihilated in one punch, having done 0.

He got starched out like a carpet on Miami Beach. Khamzat ain't got time for this shit he will be holding the title come 2021. Btw time to vanish into the bushes GERALDINHO

Gerald is what Cole Miller would have been if he fought Conor.

Nah. Not only will Gerald have to go on a real solid run, Chimaev is gonna need to lose a few fights in a row.

He isn't doing shit to Khamzat. He actually looked anxious when they started the fight and did the glove touch.

I have never viewed a fighter take the approach this guy took in that fight...he looked like a man who watched MMA on TV rather than a man who trained MMA and had previous experience. Chimaev just walked up to him and punched him....AM I DOING IT RIGHT? BAM--Zonk--SLEEP

Meerschaert on Chimaev: “I’m going to do whatever it takes, as far as stringing wins together, to get back at that guy.”

Sometimes, fighters say the dumbest things. Meerschaert ran from Chimaev from the first second, glued his back on the fence Woodley style, and got KTFO very, very fast with one punch.

Also, what means "whatever it takes"?

Source:

PersonalDiscreteAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

FinePlainBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

How dare he have some aspirations

Also I know what he meant by "whatever it takes" but I hardly know what you meant by "what means"

He better go on a legendary run for that to happen :)

If Khamzat wins against Leon this guy will pretty much have to become a title contender to get that rematch.

How dare he have some aspirations

Also I know what he meant by "whatever it takes" but I hardly know what you meant by "what means"

When you were embarrassed like that, you should expect people making fun of your 'aspirations' if you say them out loud.

My mistake, English is not my primary language.

Back